Is PalTalk worth it.......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's popular with The Virus folks, but when it comes down to it....was it worth the cash?

I downloaded the paltalk scene thingy (the free version) and I gotta say...I am not that impressed. I know it only has limited video veiwing, but what I have seen so far it's mostly rap music being blasted while guys jerk off. Now while that IS entertaining and all, I am still undecided.

So, my question is this....is it worth it? If you had to choose now after having it.....(wow that made no fuckin' sense) would you still pay for it?

And I do not mean just for the O&A and R&F shows.
Any help deciding would be great.

(Unless of course I get it and think it sucks and am stuck paying for it...in which case, I will certainly be bitter and blame all of you.)

Its only worth it for the show, especially on O and A's on Wednesday. However the times I did get it, I only did the Paltalk extreme for one month at a time.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
I tried a free month and it wasn't worth it to me to continue. I would stop by the showroom at night sometimes and people would be hanging out talking (some more than others.)

I'm more of an voyeur anyway. I did love watching the show while it was on. Being able to see Dave and Casey's wedding was cool. (that's why I signed up).

I also did the extreme for a month. If something else big comes up I'll probably do another month.

I only go on to hit on the girls:icon_mrgr

bimmle_420

to me paltalk is worth it. I might have seen some wrastling ppvs. one ppvs is 40 bucks. A month of paltalk green name is like 15 or 20 bucks. i know its 60 bucks a year for a green name. 40x12=480. not that its hd video quality but. Green names allow for the best quality video. Blue is the next step down. Then black is last. Black names get limited video and i dont know about blue. Im not a salesman for paltalk just putting my 2 cents in.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
from all the drama that I hear about, I'd say no

Well I'm not sure of your age but I see that some people love paltalk for the communtity thing....however for me= im more into actually talking face to face with somebody in the real world as oppose to online. I'm a little confused as to the whole popularity of it all,,,I mean it's kind of silly if you ask me, but again I can't knock it because people whom I respect that are fans enjoy it. (maybe at age 29 it's beyond me?)

I would love to see the show on the paltalk thing.

I did go on a few times when I first got my new computer and I remeber that there are many discussion "rooms" I wen't straight for the weird alien people talking about being abducted,,,,I think you have to pay for the O and A thing though right??

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
I just end up talking to the same people I see in real life on most weekends now anyway... so it's not a huge deal. I, too , have a blue Nickname, and I am not totally sure if I'm gonna renew or not. Sadly PalTalk is drama central and the quickest way to get sucked in is to join.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
from all the drama that I hear about, I'd say no
True, but, then you are not one of the "cool kids" if you are not on. I have had Paltalk for a year now, I have another year on my sub (I got a blue name, then upgraded to a green name, 2 years = $100 for me).

Drama is everywhere on the Internetz, Paltalk is not excluded. From what I have seen, it is a handful of people, who seem to be in the middle of it all, not what I call "true" fans of the show, because it is all about them.

That being said, I like to communicate with true fans, and Paltalk allows that, outside of posting here, of course! :D

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
I've had a green name, which I bought in June, well... since June, and I love Paltalk, I stay in mostly O&A oriented rooms talking and chatting with all the O&A Paltalkers I have come to know and like, it's a great time, there is always some kind of antics going on in the rooms, and once you get a cam and mic, the experience is enhanced, I'm told, (I've only just bought a mic and don't have a cam), but I'll say it is definitely worth the money, even if you just want to watch O&A, and listen to R&F, and chat with the people in those room. Great program.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
When its good its good,,, but when the shit hits the paper its time to flush its white fluffy lovliness down the sewer for it has been tarnished with fecies.

When its good its good,,, but when the shit hits the paper its time to flush its white fluffy lovliness down the sewer for it has been tarnished with fecies.
Sweet! What room is that in?

HAHA........oof.

I kinda like the drama. I have no life of my own. No O&A and R&F fans around these parts, so it's kinda cool to chat in real time with other fans. I've been messing around for awhile with the free version....I think I might get the good version.

Glenn Dandy

meh, went to babygirls room last night and was briefly booted from a headtripping gorilla position fella..When asked why i was booted he said." I boot who I want, When I want"That mentality sounds vaguely familiar.. Heard through the grapevine that O&A fan room people are comming there alot now..

Why?

Simple... they cant stand seeing people get along . So they bring their shit to our shiny bowl.

I guess unless you start a top secret society... theres just no way in hell you can have a decent room on PT.

CallmeQtie

“How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'.”
meh, went to babygirls room last night and was briefly booted from a headtripping gorilla position fellae o..When asked why i was booted he said." I boot who I want, When I want"That mentality sounds vaguely familiar.. Heard through the grapevine that O&A fan room people are comming there alot now..

Why?

Simple... they cant stand seeing people get along . So they bring their shit to our shiny bowl.

I guess unless you start a top secret society... theres just no way in hell you can have a decent room on PT.
That guy is a waste of fucking space. Bigest fucking douchebag I have ever seen. Don't take it personally pig fucker. The guy enjoys sucking cock

Glenn Dandy

That guy is a waste of fucking space. Bigest fucking douchebag I have ever seen. Don't take it personally pig fucker. The guy enjoys sucking cock
Awww, hell i dont care..... just sad that if i was a new fan... that would be the greetng to the O&A hopeful.

The whole point of the new room was everyone being welcome and an end to clicks an ogres. PT is like the middle east you kill one silly leader and a new one takes his place.:icon_roll

I guess thats just the reality of teh interweb...Theres no way to police it unless you want to live on PT.

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
I'm sure you've seen bigger douchebags than him, Qtie.

Just sayin'.

But yeah, PalTalk is truly the center of drama... probably cause people can act/re-act in real time, so there's essentially no filter like when you type on a message board, you can think about what you want to say and weather or not you say it. I know you don't have that button enabled Qtie :action-sm And I know you have history with TGP.

Sometimes it truly is better to just let shit go when stuff like that happens, Glenn. I just get tired of fighting about those kinds of things... you gotta try to pick your spots and try to have meaningful discussions with people whose minds you might be able to change, its useless to fight with someone who feels "this is the way it has to be, and should be, cause god decreed it that way"... you'll never win them over anyway, so why waste your breath?

Ronreddog

Glenn, budday, sorry that happened to you, he obviously does not know you.

The Babygirl room is the friendliest room I have been a part of, aside from the Big ASS room.

Drama is created by certain people, and it is evident who they are, and it won't change. You can address it, like I did the other night, or ignore it.

We won't let that spew over to the Babygirl room, and if it does, it will be handled accordingly, trust me! :D

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
meh, went to babygirls room last night and was briefly booted from a headtripping gorilla position fella..When asked why i was booted he said." I boot who I want, When I want"That mentality sounds vaguely familiar.. Heard through the grapevine that O&A fan room people are comming there alot now..

Why?

sorry about that mr. president .... i will make sure it doesnt happen again ..... sorry i missed you!

i see you have history there ..... but in all seriousness tgp is a great guy and a great friend ....

Glenn, budday, sorry that happened to you, he obviously does not know you.

The Babygirl room is the friendliest room I have been a part of, aside from the Big ASS room.

Drama is created by certain people, and it is evident who they are, and it won't change. You can address it, like I did the other night, or ignore it.

We won't let that spew over to the Babygirl room, and if it does, it will be handled accordingly, trust me! :D
and this is why hes a super duper admin!!!!!!!!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
if 60$ for a year of entertainment is going to break the bank then you should think about it.....

For me, no. I'm in my car when the shows are on so I can't watch. Anything I want to see later is easy to find. Also I know how I am, if I liked it I'd spend way to much time on line and it would only cause problems at home.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
is it worth it for O&A? sometimes.

worth it for R&F? no...

worth it for the O&A Fan Room? Fuck no....cliq's overrun the place.

worth it for free UFC and WWE Pay Per Views? SHIT YES....I've watched the last 4 UFC fights for nothing and had a blast.

Ronreddog

is it worth it for O&A? sometimes.
Yes, it is for some of the really visual things they do.

worth it for R&F? no...
I agree, it does not do the show well.

worth it for the O&A Fan Room? Fuck no....cliq's overrun the place.
You are kidding, right? ;) Try the Babygirl Anthony room, we are friendly there, and never any cliques.

worth it for free UFC and WWE Pay Per Views? SHIT YES....I've watched the last 4 UFC fights for nothing and had a blast.
Yes, I hear those rooms are good!

Status
Not open for further replies.