Is the government fucking us all?

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
Judge Napolitano. How to get fired from Fox Business in under 5 mins

[video=youtube;fOaCemmsnNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOaCemmsnNk[/video]

I stopped voting years ago because I believe my vote doesn't matter.

There was an anonymous quote (not the internet group) that said something like, "If voting actually changed anything, it would be illegal."

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Answer to thread title: Yes.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
So fired....or at least he gets a good spanking from Murdoch for calling into question the rigged system that leaves us to pick from two candidates that will tow the corporate line. Democracy is dead.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure. -Thomas Jefferson
Some dead guys take...

MTJonny

Donator
Apr 24, 2009
Greater Seattle area
So fired....or at least he gets a good spanking from Murdoch for calling into question the rigged system that leaves us to pick from two candidates that will tow the corporate line. Democracy is dead.
Yeah, he was fired already. He had another great piece of how the government is complete shit, think I watched it here actually.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Looks like they just cancelled the show where he was being naughty, looks like he still works for Fox.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-busi...litano-bolling-shows-out-in-favor-of-repeats/
I was about to say, it's Judge Napolitano. Firing him for that would be like firing Greg Gutfeld for being short.

I don't think he's strong enough to have his own show, but he's great on things like The Five.