Is there a Chik Fil A thread?

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
Mar 15, 2007
People won't shut up about it.
I never liked it enough to defend it, and I probably won't not eat there cause of what they do with there money. It's average, shitty chicken.

I'm a little angry because giving 2 mil to Anti Gay groups is just like throwing money in the fucking toilet. I don't care that they hate gays, I hate that they just pour money into bullshit when they could do something good with it.

Anyways, I only thought about it cause here's John Goodman playing Col Sanders.
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e86050c415/kfc-loves-gays-with-john-goodman?rel=player

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
It's fucking incessant. Eaten there when I'm in Atlanta maybe twice. Nothing but deep fried awful that made me feel like I just dunked my head in a vat of oil. Didn't have much taste to it.

Dumping 2 million into something that makes no difference is par for the course. Humanity as a whole is a professional at wasting potential.

Could give a shit either way. Stupid south and their awful food. No shock it (Chik Fil A) also harbors ill will towards the gays.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I don't think there was one. This is what I posted in another thread though.

I had to meet some people for work at one today here in So Cal at about 11am. This was the line out the door for one in California, I can only imagine what it was in the red states. One of the guys I met is a raging Bible-Thumper.

Like I said, one of the guys I was making such a huge deal out of it. I really don't care, it's their money, they can do what they want with it. It's not like they're discriminating against gays by not serving them so I really don't have a problem with it.

I had more a problem with guys like Rahm Emanuel and other mayors saying they were going to try and keep them out of their cities. The government trying to censor free speech is a bigger problem.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
Everywhere I look I see that fucking name or a picture..

I'm still not sure what was even said.

THRILLHO

Apr 5, 2009
Bothell, Wa.
If the nearest one wasn't in Boise I'd go just to spite all the "tolerant" libs out there.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
John goodman? Coming out? Wtf.

Owenay

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed...
May 10, 2007
Bizarro World
[video=youtube;bPLNgkP9nzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPLNgkP9nzc[/video]

justifyyourgarb

Mar 15, 2007
Anti Gay activists probably think about penises a lot more than gay guys do.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
This entire story speaks volumes about how the liberal mindset works compared to sane, rational people.

1. Christian business owner says something inoffensive that's consistent with his well-known beliefs.

2. Libtards get upset because he doesn't agree with them.

3. Libtard politicians try to ban the company based on the religious beliefs of one man.

4. Conservative people buy his product in an attempt to show support.

justifyyourgarb

Mar 15, 2007
4. Conservative people buy his product in an attempt to show support.
This equal psychosis shouldn't be glossed over.

Don, please go to Reddit and search Chik Fila A and read like, the top ten. Please.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Don, please go to Reddit and search Chik Fila A and read like, the top ten. Please.
I read the headlines. That's all you'll get out of me. Reddit is full of retards and bigots. It's magnitudes worse than 4chan.

So how is one side trying to get the company banned while the other side supporting the company by buying its product "equal"?

justifyyourgarb

Mar 15, 2007
I read the headlines. That's all you'll get out of me. Reddit is full of retards and bigots. It's magnitudes worse than 4chan.

So how is one side trying to get the company banned while the other side supporting the company by buying its product "equal"?
I think eating or not eating food based on politics is stupid.

Sarah Palin posting that picture of herself in Chick Fil A is a perfect example. She's going there to stick it to people who don't agree with her politically. It has nothing to do with there mediocre sandwiches.

So it's lines of crazy people in line to get food they would never eat other wise to "support the business", vs lines of people who probably never ate there anyways that are "boycotting". It's all insane.

Also, I think the top reddit headline was "IF CHIK FIL A BELIEVES IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH, WHY'D THEY DELETE MY FACEBOOK COMMENT!!" It's just embarrassing.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
The owner of the company gave an interview to some Baptist publication. Big deal.

Then someone told the gays to be outraged over something and Fez got mad.

I think the mayor of Bawfaston tried to say something about it, but he was transported to a hospital for stroke like symptoms.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I think eating or not eating food based on politics is stupid.

Sarah Palin posting that picture of herself in Chick Fil A is a perfect example. She's going there to stick it to people who don't agree with her politically. It has nothing to do with there mediocre sandwiches.

So it's lines of crazy people in line to get food they would never eat other wise to "support the business", vs lines of people who probably never ate there anyways that are "boycotting". It's all insane.

Also, I think the top reddit headline was "IF CHIK FIL A BELIEVES IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH, WHY'D THEY DELETE MY FACEBOOK COMMENT!!" It's just embarrassing.
Yeah that's the same as convincing the government to ban something you disagree with. :icon_roll

Stay the fuck off Reddit. It's rotting your brain.

justifyyourgarb

Mar 15, 2007
Yeah that's the same as convincing the government to ban something you disagree with. :icon_roll

Stay the fuck off Reddit. It's rotting your brain.
Is that what the boycotters are doing? I didn't know that.
I thought they were just trying to shut them down by not giving them business. Where's the thing about having the government ban them?

And no. I can read things I don't agree with and laugh about it.

Jon the Cop

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
Is that what the boycotters are doing? I didn't know that.
I thought they were just trying to shut them down by not giving them business. Where's the thing about having the government ban them?

And no. I can read things I don't agree with and laugh about it.
I believe the supreme ruler of Illinois (Mayor Emanuel) stated they weren't welcome in Chicago and blocked them (so the press says) from expanding there.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I believe the supreme ruler of Illinois (Mayor Emanuel) stated they weren't welcome in Chicago and blocked them (so the press says) from expanding there.
Also the esteemed mayor of Boston, Mumbles Menino.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/chicago-wants-to-ban-chick-fil-a.html

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/07/25/Rahm-Emanuel-latest-to-fight-Chick-Fil-A

http://www.advocate.com/business/2012/07/20/chick-fil-may-be-banned-boston

http://twitchy.com/2012/07/21/eliza-dushku-wants-government-to-ban-new-chick-fil-a-restaurants/

And I might point out that we don't have a First Amendment "right" to post shit on someone else's Facebook page. That just goes to show how fucking stupid Reddit posters are.

justifyyourgarb

Mar 15, 2007
Oh. Gotcha. That's completely fucked.
But don't throw the Eliza Dusku story like that means something.

And I might point out that we don't have a First Amendment "right" to post shit on someone else's Facebook page. That just goes to show how fucking stupid Reddit posters are.
That's what I was saying.
Reddit to me is a mixture of hilarious angry teenagers amongst some good photos.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Oh. Gotcha. That's completely fucked.
But don't throw the Eliza Dusku story like that means something.
I just took the top examples. But the celebrities getting involved absolutely means something. They shape the opinions of a lot of dumb people, like Reddit posters.