Is there a cure for MD?

jedi

I used to have a client who not only was a billionaire but also had some connections on the inside of the government. He once told me that in Europe they already have cures for diseases that we don't have(AIDS, cancer etc.). But the government doesn't want these cures. On one hand if they cured such diseases they would not be making anymore money on them! For example: Hospitals make all kinds of money on diseases such as cancer. The gov't taxes that money, so you are indirectly taking money away from the gov't. On the other hand let's say they had a cure for AIDS. People would start fucking like rabbits and we would have another babyboom. We have lack of room already in urban areas. This would cause overpopulation. Now I'm not saying I totally believe that there are cures already for such diseases, but it kind of makes you wonder................

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Originally posted by jedi:
I used to have a client who not only was a billionaire but also had some connections on the inside of the government. He once told me that in Europe they already have cures for diseases that we don't have(AIDS, cancer etc.). But the government doesn't want these cures. On one hand if they cured such diseases they would not be making anymore money on them! For example: Hospitals make all kinds of money on diseases such as cancer. The gov't taxes that money, so you are indirectly taking money away from the gov't. On the other hand let's say they had a cure for AIDS. People would start fucking like rabbits and we would have another babyboom. We have lack of room already in urban areas. This would cause overpopulation. Now I'm not saying I totally believe that there are cures already for such diseases, but it kind of makes you wonder................
I am a trillionare and not just a simple billionare(what a loser). Well anyway there are treatments for some cancer, radiation treatment and drugs, which are not cures since doctors are not 99.9% sure that they will work. AIDS only has drugs which slow down the production of AIDS but does not stop the production of the AIDS virus. If our government had the cure for those diseases, they would do it for free, so they would not have to treat people latter on and pay even more money.

Besides, no conspiracy can hold its integrity over time.