Is there a live broadcast today?

Zillax0rz

Fagor, King of Fags, Ruler of Fagonia
Jun 1, 2006
Didn't know if this was like the Vegas show if there's any kind of live portion of the event tonight.

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Nov 18, 2004
Long Island, NY
Didn't know if this was like the Vegas show if there's any kind of live portion of the event tonight.

I think PalTalk is the only place that is going to be putting some sort of live feed out there (officially, from paltalk, as well as all the fans there). I don't know if it will include the show itself though.

Jul 26, 2005
Central PA
I think PalTalk is the only place that is going to be putting some sort of live feed out there (officially, from paltalk, as well as all the fans there). I don't know if it will include the show itself though.
don't the venues prohibit that kind of thing?

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
Yeah, I would think that Jones Beach would not allow recording devices of any kind, unless someone sneaks in a laptop and cam. I don't know what the security is like there, but, I would be surprised if it were on Paltalk.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
I've heard they do, but I don't understand the logic.
Aren't the performers the owners of the material?
Why cant they put it out there if they want to?

It would make more sense to me if the tour organizers decided not to air it in order to sell more tickets, but blaming it on the venues would be dishonest if that were the case.

Assmonkey

Apr 25, 2005
Aren't the performers the owners of the material?
Why cant they put it out there if they want to?
They are the ones who make the call, when the contract is signed, there is usually something in there that either allows, or disallows recording devices. Some performers creat certain areas for people who want to tape. The venue is rented to the 'tour' and all the venue is responsible for is upholding it's part of the contract, if recording devices are not allowed, it is thier security that must screen for that.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Ok, that makes a lot of sense..
People see the venues enforcing the rules, and assume they made the rules up.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
Yeah, there should be stuff on Paltalk, but it won't be stuff just from people who have it and bring it in. It'll be official stuff from the OnA gang.

Also

THAN AND SAM VIRUS SHOW DAMMIT

Jul 26, 2005
Central PA
They are the ones who make the call, when the contract is signed, there is usually something in there that either allows, or disallows recording devices. Some performers creat certain areas for people who want to tape. The venue is rented to the 'tour' and all the venue is responsible for is upholding it's part of the contract, if recording devices are not allowed, it is thier security that must screen for that.
but dont they charge a shitload more money to "allow" that?