Is this image old and which one of you fuckers is it?

Zillax0rz

Fagor, King of Fags, Ruler of Fagonia

Honestly. You bring us all down.

this pic made the rounds in a photoshop thread...i believe the story was that this guy was on the outs with some other guy on another fan board and that guy posted this pic here to be modified by the photoshoppers...

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
that's TussleTussle69, over on FBA (I believe)

Look at the joints on his sausage link fingers.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
guys thats a peppermint. be careful what you say...

pike

You will be molested
This thread is disturbing on so many levels.. I am now officially embarrassed to admit being a fan of the Opie & Anthony pogram.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
this pic made the rounds in a photoshop thread...i believe the story was that this guy was on the outs with some other guy on another fan board and that guy posted this pic here to be modified by the photoshoppers...
Is that thing male?

ew.

Yup folks... there's always someone out there that's worse off than you. Stay positive!

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
:clap::haha7::clap::haha7::clap:
hahahahaha!!!
i have never seen that illustration, thats sooooo funny and should be passed round to all the emos.

----

wasnt this a thread already... not just in photoshop, but another "which bagger is this?" thread.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Wackbag: We might not be in shape but we're not that guy.

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
This pics old news... and as you can see, he's doing the cool "DOWN with Wackbag" hand signal, so it's not one of us.

Mmmmm, more please. Love those little low self esteem girls, yum yum!

So if I masturbate, God kills and emo kid? What if I masturbated ON an emo kid? Would God kill, say, her and her whole family? Maybe a dozen emos at once?

I must know. But more importantly, I need to run a batch and make her pink died hair stick together in clumps on her dumb head.