Is this the future of dating? I hope not.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
1.You arrive at the bar for a drink with your friends. See someone you fancy?

2.Click on the Sms we sent you for instant access to our mobile Internet site.
Browse photos of other daters in the very same bar as you.

3.Found the person you fancy?

Click their photo to send them a friendly message.

If they reply 'yes' then go over for a chat.
http://www.icebrkr.com/

You have to subscribe and create a profile as well as post a picture that people can scan via their cell phone. Then you have to go on their website and find what bars are participating so you can go say "hello" to people. Oh and you have to RSVP to go to these bars. I don't think you can just walk in and hope to participate. This is pathetic!

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
Actually I'd be ok with that....It'd be just like the pm's I send on paltalk....Except instead of having to jerk off on cam for them I could go home with them:action-sm

yeah I know I'm a creep....

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i kind of like the idea, even though i am married ive always had issues meeting women, im very uncomfortable in a bar setting with women, my usual old couch and arm in a sling works much better

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
I hear Poker games are good places to meet people.

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Aug 5, 2004
Long Island ,NY
Alot better that the 80's with a sign you stuck on window with a number....next step in dating thats all could take off but problby not...

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Are bar rooms a place anyone really expects to meet someone for something other than a shallow physical relationship?

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Pretty soon they'll just have a 3d program where you punch in length and width for your virtual cock and fuck some chicks virtual vagina from across the bar.

Just talk people, its not that hard.