Is Tom alive?

SteveInAtl

Get a job sparkling wiggle!!
May 11, 2007
Atlanta
I've been working my ass off lately.... being the end of the year. Is this good-for-nothing dude still calling?

:huh:

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
at least he was a man
of his word
the ole Budd Dweyer

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I think the lawyers over at XM and CBS radio, coupled with Tom Giacanto and Traci and all the other suits made the boys cancel the bit because they were afraid zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hawk4444

Also known as Butters
Jun 23, 2005
Bisbee, AZ
speaking of dead bits i'm still here, but i have a gift for the boys though.

*blink blink*

i had wrist surgery. typing w/ 1 hand suxxorz

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
I don't think anyone cares anymore. At least I know I don't care anymore. He sounded like shit last time I remember him calling, so most likely he's dead.

W

Woonsocket

tom was just cleaning the shitter i bet he thought the Grimm reaper is coming down his chimney for xmass

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
I can't believe you missed it! Most people were turned off by it, but I thought a man taking his own life, live on the phone was radio at it's best.

livebackwards

Proud Patron of Ted's Conglomerated Gasmaskery
Jan 29, 2006
Houston, TX
They had more success with the Buddy Ebsen bit.

(linger longer.)

hawk4444

Also known as Butters
Jun 23, 2005
Bisbee, AZ
yeah i'm sad b/c the boys never saw my gift to them.

instead of resting and getting better i rushed 2 get them done. they may not see them in time.

ant hasn't checked his myspace in over a month. opie is uncontactable. and jimmy is busy. if an intern or anybody who will see them at all. please tell them to see it on my myspace.

its in the comics section in my pics. i worked very hard on it was excited 2 give it to them, but they hung up on me. :(

i really must suck.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
I learned how to do that a long time ago...:icon_redf
:haha7::haha7: who didn't?!
yeah i'm sad b/c the boys never saw my gift to them.

instead of resting and getting better i rushed 2 get them done. they may not see them in time.

ant hasn't checked his myspace in over a month. opie is uncontactable. and jimmy is busy. if an intern or anybody who will see them at all. please tell them to see it on my myspace.

its in the comics section in my pics. i worked very hard on it was excited 2 give it to them, but they hung up on me. :(

i really must suck.
start a thread...they check the boards and will most likely see them on here...although i don't know if they'd check the boards during vacation

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
what is this? thread #3 about parrot lungs? christ use the search people