Is Tom still alive?

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Did Tom call in today for "Is Tom Alive? Friday", or did he finally kick the bucket?

Once again, I don't have XM, and I couldn't wake up for the 1st 3 hours, so I missed it.

Probably Stoned

I am not good at this.[edited]
I didn't here any call today either, but I also don't care. This bit would only be funny if Tom dies.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
A victim of the modern age.

Zillax0rz

Fagor, King of Fags, Ruler of Fagonia
He did not call in and the boys confirmed the worst. He took his life this past Wednesday after suffering a second heart attack. =(

At least he had his moment in the sun at the Virus show.

R.I.P.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
He did not call in and the boys confirmed the worst. He took his life this past Wednesday after suffering a second heart attack. =(

R.I.P.
Yeah. I can't believe you guys missed it. He's dead, Jim. :(

Mr. Joshua

I missed a good part of the show today. Did he really kill himself?

Yeah. I can't believe you guys missed it. He's dead, Jim. :(
It was a really nice offer of O&A to get him cremated and then spread his ashes out of the helicopter when they drop Opie's football money. It will be a nice moment.

mik3

fornicating madly
Although the bit wasn't really ever funny except for the first time when Tom took the ribbing from the guys and gave it back, it sucks that he died.

Oh well, he was probably in so much pain all the time.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
The bit was funny when the Philly fans were chanting "DIE DIE DIE!"

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma

R.I.P.
How very sad for his family

sniper2323

The true north Idaho P.O.W.
I know he had planned to call in to the show in the last 15 mins. of the xm show today, but he didn't make it.

It truely is a sad day.

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
Confirmation please...when on the show did they announce it? I was attached to the little guy

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
HUH??? I listened to the replay on my way home (from the beginning). Heard them "promoting" the phone call. Did they cut it from the replay?

I know, I'm being very cunty on this one.

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
I think I'm calling shenanigans on this thread until other proof is shown...

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
He died from laughing at todays amazing fuckin' show. I went off the road many times. There has to be others.

Thanks to all involved with todays show. Top 10 easy. :clap::clap: