Is Your Mom a Sociopath or Are Your Parents Divorced?

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
From Than's retelling of his dinner with his mom and gf:

Is your mom a sociopath or are your parents divorced?

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Yea, my parents are divorced, my Mom twice over, too. She's usually pretty sane although she has her moments.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
My parents are still together and God almighty is she a sociopath. A passive agressive cunt. At least I like to pretend my father is more calculating.

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
Divorced and 1 dead.Saw my mom stab my dad in the stomach and mom slit her wrists in a suicide attempt.No wonder I am so fucked up.

MDiaMAok

Aug 8, 2007
Fort Bragg NC
thats better then being made to watch perry mason, murder she wrote, and my dads money disapear.

my mom has two retarded (the real retarded) sisters and then her. My mother is a nut.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
my mom was divorced before she met my dad, my dads a loser, my mom can be irritating but shes good people

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
parents are divorced... My mom went through the whole bad mouth my dad shit for years, it always bothered me but I guess i can see her point a little... kinda hard not to be bitter.

I went through shit with both of them, I spent a year and a half not speaking to my dad when I was 15 then i went through 2 plus years of constant fighting with my mom (they dont like being called a cunt or told to get hit by a train .. thanx jimmy ;) )

Now I get along great with both of them

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
My mother is as nutty as a holiday fruitcake. But my parents are still married.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
oh, my mother is out of her fucking gourd. im convinced that my dad died just to fuck me over, i don't even know were to begin, the story's are endless, lately she's been obsessed with me "loosing" the title to the boat trailer, she keeps blaming me for it, but i know for a fact that i refused to take it into my possession, i personally watched her move it at least 4 different times, instead of leaving it in the safe like i told her to do. last week it culminated in the swinging of a chair and a screaming at, i did well i didn't even raise my voice to her when i told her to shut the fuck up and do what i tell you. she's pissed at me and my wife because i wont go over there every sunday for dinner and "chores" she fails to realize that i have a lifestyle different than her and my dad, she's also pissed that i wont drive her all over the place for stupid shit, and wont come over and chop wood, or do her plumbing, or wash her fucking house.......

what really pisses me of is her constant bad mouthing of my now dead father and every thing else under the sun...... i really think she's nuts.
at Christmas she made me take her to game stop at midnight to get a fucking wii then on Christmas day forgot to bring it over for daniel. then proceeded to freak out and start screaming that the "fucking weirdo kid" next door broke into her house and stole it..... yet left thousands of dollars worth of other stuff un disturbed.... my sister found it wrapped up and under the tree with a label on it...... then she refused to come back over for breakfast. :icon_roll

oh thursday is comming.....

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
I don't know what a sociopath is, and no my parents aren't divorced.

is my mom crazy? She comes from a crazy family, so I'd say she's a little crazy, but isn't everyone a little crazy actually?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
My mom is fucking crazy...she's convinced my dad is fucking his secretary...which is kinda gross cause that means we were nailing her in the same period of time. I moved to Montana so my sister is stuck with mom when my dad finally wises up and splits.

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
CoRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRect on both counts! And for the record, they're both fucking nuts!

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
is my mom crazy? She comes from a crazy family, so I'd say she's a little crazy, but isn't everyone a little crazy actually?
This is such a gay answer. If you have to give an answer like this, just be honest and say "no." And if the answer is yes, to hide it behind this statement kind of make you a momma's boy. Not only do you know without question if your mother is a fucking batshit crazy life-destroying cunt but you are happy to admit it. You want to scream it to people about how fucked in the head your mother is.

And the worst is it is hard to explain. With the exception of something like Stalker, most sociopathic mothers will put their child through the psychological ringer from the day you are torn from their womb. Unfortunately, you don't have the good "I was beaten" stories or the tales of neglect and abuse. You just have the tiny pieces that to everyone seem like nothing but when you add them into 24 years of domineering, paranoia-inducing hell, you'd want the fucking belt. Does she love you? Does she hate you? Does she even know what those terms mean?

My parents are still together and in them I honestly see a relationship I aim to replicate. I never once doubted their love and after over 25 years of marriage they still have whatever it is. They're terrible parents, both of them, I don't want to just put this on mother, my father is bad too. They're worthless, insignificant people. But they do have a good marriage.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Parents divorced

Mom not a sociopath

reminds me of springer "henry you are NOT the father" ---don't know why