Israeli Arab Family Congratulates Son On Almost Killing His Sister

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
Headline News
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 by Staff Writer

Israeli Arab family congratulates son on almost killing his sister

A young Arab man from a small town in northern Israel was arrested on Tuesday after he shot and critically wounded his 19-year-old sister to "preserve family honor."
According to the 24-year-old attacker's own testimony, proudly given to police and rescue personnel that he himself called, he shot his sister twice in the head and then repeatedly kicked all parts of her body. Believing the girl to be dead, the young man went to report the deed to his family, which warmly congratulated him for preserving their honor in the context of Islamic law.
Meanwhile, the girl was rushed to an area hospital where she underwent emergency surgery. She remains in unstable and serious condition.
The girl's crime, according to her brother and would-be killer, was that she had "befriended" other men following her divorce. While honor killings among Israeli Arab Muslims are not so frequent, they are a regular occurrence across the rest of the Muslim world.

LINK: http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=15442

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Never knew there were so many asians In Israel. That girl looks 11

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
no, this isn't deplorable at all....

I wish there was some sort of biological weaponry that could just eliminate all people who think it's "okay" or think "well it's a different culture so we should simply accept it"

Die.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Never knew there were so many asians In Israel. That girl looks 11
Somehow I think it's not a current pic.

Surprised this thread didn't have a title that read "Religion of Peace" followed by some high number.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Makes sense to me... these people are just fucking retarded.

Actually, one of my mother's friends has a sister with a contract on her head and has had one for a good 15 years but her mother keeps moving her to different cities so her father won't have her killed.

They are from Lebanon.

Dani75

I hate stupid people...
Jan 27, 2005
Norton, MA
This is just another reason why the entire middle east should be a barren parking lot. They don't care about eachother, so lets just blow up the assholes and get it overwith!

Six-Pack

Feb 25, 2004
Good. Let them kill each other off for "honor". Let them have all the honor they want in the afterlife as they are erased from the world of the living.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Makes sense to me... these people are just fucking retarded.

Actually, one of my mother's friends has a sister with a contract on her head and has had one for a good 15 years but her mother keeps moving her to different cities so her father won't have her killed.

They are from Lebanon.
My sister had a lebanese friend in high school, whom I briefly dated, and when she went back hom to Lebanon for her arranged marriage, the husband caught wind of her playing around in the US and burned her clit off. Made the news a few years back, and of course the savage fucktard didn't do a day of jail time for it.

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
Turkish guys are pretty hard on their women too.
My neighbor up the road[Turkish]rammed his Ford Econoline van into the house after he broke up with his American wife and suspected her of cheating.They are long gone now,prolly all moved to Mastic Beach.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
My sister had a lebanese friend in high school, whom I briefly dated, and when she went back hom to Lebanon for her arranged marriage, the husband caught wind of her playing around in the US and burned her clit off. Made the news a few years back, and of course the savage fucktard didn't do a day of jail time for it.
Wow...

I rented a house from a Turkish dude who had an American wife and two daughters. She was the epitome of the fat, submissive, probably abused wife and I'd often see him out in random bars hitting on other chicks.

It was obvious shit too, like she would make clothes for herself and her daughters while he had a Rolex on his arm, she drove a 10+ year old Chevy Celebrity he had a new BMW, shit like that. Fucking horrible people to women.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
This is just another reason why the entire middle east should be a barren parking lot. They don't care about eachother, so lets just blow up the assholes and get it overwith!
While I don't agree with the savagery, maybe we should just leave them alone to kill each other off.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
While I don't agree with the savagery, maybe we should just leave them alone to kill each other off.
Good point
Good point

Does anyone think that her being divorced also had something to do with the shame the family felt? Isn't divorce against the religion of peace's beliefs?

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.

there is only one problem with that: women will be the only one's dying. now if women ever started to rise up and return the favor then you have something. maybe our government needs to reach out to arab women and teach them how to kill, wait we tried that with the men and they turned on us so forget that idea

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
Good point
Isn't divorce against the religion of peace's beliefs?
I believe so, as is looking over your right shoulder on odd numbered Saturdays in months with ending with Y. They'll behead you and fuck your windpipe as punishment.