Israeli Special Forces Swipe Nukes From Syria

thrawn42

Hackmaster Jones Sr.
Jul 26, 2005
Seattle
What's hilarious to me about all this stuff with Iran and Syria is that when we invaded Iraq in 2003, my opinion was something to the tune of, "Yeah. It's probably worth it to take out Saddam, but if I was in charge I'd take out Iran first and foremost."

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
What's hilarious to me about all this stuff with Iran and Syria is that when we invaded Iraq in 2003, my opinion was something to the tune of, "Yeah. It's probably worth it to take out Saddam, but if I was in charge I'd take out Iran first and foremost."
before we invaded Ariel Sharon told Bush the WMD was already moved to Syria. take that for what its worth. he also told bush the arabs wouldnt take to democracy

the israelis have balls. thats how they pull these missions off.

thrawn42

Hackmaster Jones Sr.
Jul 26, 2005
Seattle
Well we all know Israel's "myth of invinicibilty" was shattered when they 'lost' to Hezbollah last summer.

And this certainly proves it.

Hyuk hyuk hyuk. Kind of reminds me how the Arabs think the Yom Kippur War was a great victory.

Legend of Snuka

Mar 29, 2005
NY
jeeze....how the hell do you pull that off? They get into Syria, take out some North Koreans and walk out with nuclear materials...thats impressive

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
jeeze....how the hell do you pull that off? They get into Syria, take out some North Koreans and walk out with nuclear materials...thats impressive
probably through Iraq, with US special forces going with them to the border with syria. and Ehud Barak supposedly planned it. hes had a history for pulling these things off, both in sayeret matkal as a soldier, and later as an officer planning them

Aug 10, 2007
The title is too vague. Nuclear materials is a little different then "Nukes".

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
The great thing about the Jews is that we give them all this technology and they do our dirty work. Our government would never do that, well maybe they would but nobody would ever hear about it.

KingTheoden84

Jun 9, 2007
Um, Pure Waves, the story alleges that the specops took nuclear material, not nuclear weapons. Your headline is purposefully deceptive because I am sure you are itching for a chance to have the US locked in a massive war against Syria and Iran. So this is merely an attempt to whip up people into a high tension mindset.

I can tell you right here and now, there is no fucking way I am going to to risk life and limb for your country.

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
Um, Pure Waves, the story alleges that the specops took nuclear material, not nuclear weapons. Your headline is purposefully deceptive because I am sure you are itching for a chance to have the US locked in a massive war against Syria and Iran. So this is merely an attempt to whip up people into a high tension mindset.

I can tell you right here and now, there is no fucking way I am going to to risk life and limb for your country.
:popcorn:

KT84. have you read any of the previous threads involving iran and the us/israel? if you had you'd have seen more then 2 instances where mr mendoza stated that IF there were a conflict w/ israel, it'd be started by hezzbollah or (don't know the name of the other group). he's stated repeatedly that the israelis are not looking for a fight, but will (as this article shows us) take the necassary steps to keep their country safe. considering that most of the viewers in this thread hade shown admiration for the move they made; the only one worked into a heightened mind set would be you.

and i assure you, israel and the US and indelibly entwined in this matter.

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
obviously there is an alliance between iran, N. Korea and Syria. N.K. had scientists in syria working with nuclear materials. This isn't to advance medicine in Syria, this wasn't to produce cleaner electricity..this was for military use. How long was israel supposed to wait before taking action? Yeah the fact that the title says 'weapons' is misleading, but call a spade a spade, the materials probably weren't smoke detectors. They were working on something naughty!

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY

thats too bad, we need as many wackbaggers as we can to sign up for the cause. i dont know how ill explain this to the elders of zion.

and im an american...so think about risking life and limb for the good ole USA, wont you?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
obviously there is an alliance between iran, N. Korea and Syria. N.K. had scientists in syria working with nuclear materials. This isn't to advance medicine in Syria, this wasn't to produce cleaner electricity..this was for military use. How long was israel supposed to wait before taking action? Yeah the fact that the title says 'weapons' is misleading, but call a spade a spade, the materials probably weren't smoke detectors. They were working on something naughty!
You leaving out the two biggest offenders, Russia and China. They're all in cahoots against FREEDOM!

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Bravo to the Israeli Spec Ops, serious respect.

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
(i really got to start visiting the o&a shit on this board more often.)

sadams nukes in Syria.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1591454042/?tag=wackbagcom-20

my ransom note looking quotes.

so much for the ransom note looking quotes. i want 300,00 dollars in a brown paper bag or the kid gets it.what an awfully misshapen big and small text mixed mess.[/QUOTE]

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
ill only do this once....bump.(sorry but i dont think anyone saw MY post,because its all about ME!)

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
I'm very pleased you bumped this thread, nik, because I did want to post on this subject.

I know that there was a lot of talk among American circles who pay attention to the happenings in the Middle East about how Syria was curiously silent after the Israel attack. Normally, Arab Muslims will open up their savage mouths and decry Israel and the Jews for every sort of slight, even imagined ones; so why would they remain mute about an actual Israeli attack upon a facility within their borders? Why wouldn't they go crying to the U.N. about it?

Well, perhaps it's because the U.N., upon investigation after the fact, came to the conclusion that Israel had struck a nuclear facility.

Of course, immediately after that document was reported on - it was, almost clandestinely, redacted to remove all language about there being a nuclear facility. Why? My personal opinion, of course, is because the U.N. in general, and the IAEA specifically, absolutely HATE Israel, and aren't going to allow them to appear justified in their attack, but there's a more reasonable answer than that: the U.N., and by that I'm talking about the IAEA and its frequent-stooge-for-the-mullahs chief Mohammed ElBaradei, got caught with their pants down on this one.

Check out ElBaradei bitching about Israel's attack after the fact. The money quote:

Meanwhile, Mohamed ElBaradei, director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency, on Sunday criticized the United States and Israel for failing to provide the UN watchdog with intelligence about Syria’s purported nuclear program.

ElBaradei told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer that the IAEA had not received any information about a Syrian program until after the bombing, which he called distressing.

“We have a system. If countries have information that a country is working on a nuclear-related program, they should come to us,” said ElBaradai. “But to bomb first and then ask questions later, I think it undermines the system and it doesn’t lead to any solution to any suspicion
I want those reading this post to sit back and take that one in a moment. Digest it. Realize the implications there.

The IAEA? FAILED here. Failed UTTERLY to realize that Syria had a secret nuke facility up and going. And all that it can do after the fact is bitch about how Israel didn't tell them first before bombing the place. But that's not all - get the second bolded part? ElBaradei is not only acknowledging that the IAEA fucked up by failing to report on Syria's nuke facility, he's asking EVERYONE ELSE to do his fucking job for him. "Sorry we missed this one, but in the future, just tell us if someone's working on getting nukes, okay?" Unfucking-believable.

Now, why do I bring all of this up? Here's why. ElBaradei telling Wolf Blitzer "Iranian nuke program? What Iranian nuke program? Don't look behind the curtain! These are not the nukes you're looking for!" And then he starts talking about those who want to potentially impose the ultimate "sanctions" on Iran - i.e. military action - "the new crazies."

Why, it sounds like he could be a Wackbag CE poster.

There you go. Those of you here who are constantly bitching about the "neocons", claiming that the "neocons" just want to get us into another war with Iran, that Iran isn't up to anything. There you go, there's YOUR guy. A man who's already fucked up by failing completely to recognize that Syria had a nuclear facility up and running, who's credibility is shot to pieces (as if he really had it before), is parroting your lines. Or, rather, you're parroting his.

I only hope that the Israelis can stop the Iranians before it's too late, like they did with Syria.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
update. The CIA think Syria has other sites

Washington urges UN to search for more Syrian nuclear sites

US officials pressing IAEA to broaden scope of search in Syria after nuclear facilities, Washington Post reports

Reuters
Published: 05.29.08, 07:38 / Israel News

The United States is pressing UN inspectors to broaden the scope of a search in Syria to include possible secret nuclear facilities, The Washington Post reported in Thursday editions, citing US government officials and Western diplomats.

At least three sites have been identified by US officials and passed along to the UN nuclear watchdog, the International Atomic Energy Agency, the newspaper reported.

US government officials declined to describe the specific sites that have drawn interest or to discuss how they were identified, it said.

Citing unnamed sources, the Post said US officials want to know if the suspect sites may have been support facilities for the alleged Al Kibar reactor destroyed in an Israeli raid in September.

Syria has said the facility was a disused military building in its eastern desert that had no nuclear link. It has yet to accept a request from the IAEA to visit the site.

Israel is believed to have the Middle East's only nuclear arsenal.

The United States and other Western governments have long been interested in identifying possible locations for a facility in Syria that might have supplied nuclear fuel rods for a Syrian reactor, the Post said.

Although the Al Kibar facility was described as almost completed when it was bombed, it had no clear source of the uranium fuel necessary for operation, the paper said, citing US intelligence officials and diplomats.

CIA Director Michael Hayden told the newspaper that the intelligence community's insight into Syria's nuclear ambitions has deepened since the Israeli raid.

"Do not assume that Al Kibar exhausted our knowledge of Syrian efforts with regard to nuclear weapons," Hayden said in an interview. "I am very comfortable -- certainly with Al Kibar and what was there, and what the intent was."
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3549285,00.html

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Israeli commandos seized nuclear material of North Korean origin during a daring raid on a secret military site in Syria before Israel bombed it this month, according to informed sources in Washington and Jerusalem.
I'm wondering why they didn't just bomb it before removing the newcular material so they could spread that radioactive goodness all around?

the israelis have balls. thats how they pull these missions off.
With no disrespect to our Seals, Green Berets, etc., I think the Israelis are the baddest Special Ops forces on the planet. Their Krav Maga (sp) techniques have been adopted by our own military.

The great thing about the Jews is that we give them all this technology and they do our dirty work. Our government would never do that, well maybe they would but nobody would ever hear about it.
True, they work with American companies, but many technologies we take for granted were invented in Israel.

Israelis have invented much of the technology used today such as instant messaging (ICQ), firewall security software, Intel wireless computer chips, numerous medicines, and miniature video camera capsules to examine internal organs. Other Israeli inventions: the cell phone (invented by Motorola, with it’s largest R&D center being in Israel), most of the Windows NT operating system, voice mail technology, and VOIP technology.
And this coming from a poster that frequently "blames the jews."