it almost 8 am

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
get ready to rumble. Wrestlmania should be good

I would love to call you a tool for posting that, but I woke up and felt the same way. Of course I didn't wake up quite so early but the suspense is still pretty intense.

I hope since Mavric was up so late he doesnt sleep all day and miss WM17.

MAVRIC305

Umm I am gonna now delete this post. Talk about being drunk. What the fuck is wrong with me?.. Son of a deke..You should have said it. I'm a TOOL!!! What the fuck..I am stupified. :mad:

Hey no problem Mav it happens to all of us. Well not like that maybe but in other ways.
Did u call the cable company and start complaining you ordered ppv and it wasnt on yet??? :D

MAVRIC305

Did u call the cable company and start complaining you ordered ppv and it wasnt on yet???
. Laughing my balls off bro. I won't delete this thread cause it marks the occasion of the first time i've been tooled on on this board.

MAVRIC305

Did u call the cable company and start complaining you ordered ppv and it wasnt on yet???
. Laughing my balls off bro. I won't delete this thread cause it marks the occasion of the first time i've been tooled on on this board.

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
any one got the results from the show

MAVRIC305

Stonecold sold his soul to vince. The new champion Stonecold steve austin. Rock! Raw should be good.