It's A New Year For Me!!

annoyinglee

The Overlord Of Evil
Dec 18, 2005
Snake Mountain
Dear All Wackbaggers,

2007 was a difficult year for me. I have been recovering from health issues, as well a major car accident, personal issues.

I hope all of you have a happy and healthy new year. I'm hoping it's going to be brighter and better year for me too.

I'm looking foward to seeing everyone later this year.

Michael

Maynard K

Get it right, it's Dopey & Aintfunny!
Nov 5, 2004
NJ
Have a great year, grab your toolbar and turn this thing around, keep your chin up!

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
2007 was a fucking cunt for alot of us. Myself included glad it's gone and welcome 2008 with open arms!

And 08' started better then any other year in my life so far. What a great night I had into a even better mornin' wink wink baby!! And the entire day was great!

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
Dear All Wackbaggers,

2007 was a difficult year for me. I have been recovering from health issues, as well a major car accident, personal issues.

I hope all of you have a happy and healthy new year. I'm hoping it's going to be brighter and better year for me too.

Michael
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Dear Wackbaggers,

2007 was a difficult year for me."-because-" I have been recovering from "-some poor-" health issues, as well a"-s a-" major car accident,"-plus some-" personal issues.

I hope all of you have a happy and healthy new year. {I'm hoping} "-i hope-"t's going to be brighter and better year for me too.

I'm looking fo"-r-"ward to seeing everyone later this year.
:action-sm

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
yay!

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
its a new year for you?

no kiddin

its a new year for me too!

- kneeknee

:popcorn:

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
2007 was a fucking cunt for alot of us. Myself included glad it's gone and welcome 2008 with open arms!

And 08' started better then any other year in my life so far. What a great night I had
awwwww, it was nice seeing you too budday!!!

and WOW baggers being positive, I am shocked!

07 fucking STUNK on alot of levels, 08 CANNOT be worse sooooo thats a good start... and NO FLEA ON NEW YEARS!!! It doesnt get better than that!

PALLY

Jun 28, 2005
jersey
awwwww, it was nice seeing you too budday!!!

and WOW baggers being positive, I am shocked!

07 fucking STUNK on alot of levels, 08 CANNOT be worse sooooo thats a good start... and NO FLEA ON NEW YEARS!!! It doesnt get better than that!
dont rrruuuuin it about positive baggers.....hahaha

And yes NO FLEA ALWAYS GOOD TIMES!!!!! That is the best start to a new year...Things are looking good for you hun...hope it keeps up for ya....:icon_lol:

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Well, I started 2008 with the fucking cold from hell. I started 2007 with the fucking cold from hell. I hope this isn't an indication that I'm going to have another year like 2007.

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
Dear All Wackbaggers,

Michael
I totally hear you. 2007 was a fucked up year for me all around. So glad to have a new year ahead. You have a great year as well.