It's been awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

vos

Sep 23, 2002
NJ
To the true fans that game out to the Patrice benefit thanks for the support. Not saying you had to be there to be a true fan, knowing that it would be impossible for some. I know most listeners on this board are solid people, why would you trash something you like? I don't mind when someone doesn't like me, people walk out of my shows all the time. I do what I do, and have gained much respect for it. What pisses me off is when a person doesn't have their facts straight. Lets use Three Hole Puncher as an example. You are a fucking idiot, I have not spent all my money on our movie, we already have offers to sell it, Opie put in a very small amount, my career is going great. In the last two weeks I have done 2 TV tapings, and have a pilot trying to get sold. This week alone I will make more money than you make in a month. My wife and I made a feature fucking film with over 20 major comics in it, that has already received great reviews. You can look them up Time Out NY, The Comic's Comic, Spit Take, and Splitsider. Me responding to you will be the biggest achievement in your life. If ever you would like to comfront me my schedule is on my website richvos.com. Again this is not for everyone, and neither am I. PS BIV you also can fuck yourself.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Early Thread of the Year candidate.

You can look them up ... Spit Take
Well that makes sense. Get it? Because of all your excess saliva.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
To the true fans that game out to the Patrice benefit thanks for the support. Not saying you had to be there to be a true fan, knowing that it would be impossible for some. I know most listeners on this board are solid people, why would you trash something you like? I don't mind when someone doesn't like me, people walk out of my shows all the time. I do what I do, and have gained much respect for it. What pisses me off is when a person doesn't have their facts straight. Lets use Three Hole Puncher as an example. You are a fucking idiot, I have not spent all my money on our movie, we already have offers to sell it, Opie put in a very small amount, my career is going great. In the last two weeks I have done 2 TV tapings, and have a pilot trying to get sold. This week alone I will make more money than you make in a month. My wife and I made a feature fucking film with over 20 major comics in it, that has already received great reviews. You can look them up Time Out NY, The Comic's Comic, Spit Take, and Splitsider. Me responding to you will be the biggest achievement in your life. If ever you would like to comfront me my schedule is on my website richvos.com. Again this is not for everyone, and neither am I. PS BIV you also can fuck yourself.
Damn, seven words away from a like.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Damn, seven words away from a like.
Don't worry I hooked you up.

I wonder who does make more money - Dr Puncher or Rich and Bonnie?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
vos look on the bright side - you are now statistically the most liked show member according to wackbag.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
I thought Three Hole Puncher was retired. I'm pretty sure the kid selling lemonade on the corner makes more than him in a month.

Dec 12, 2007
I will always support you Rich. These jive turkeys don't know greatness!

Dec 12, 2007
He was on tough crowd, he's a friend of Colin Quinn, Nick DiPaolo and Patrice, trashed Birbiglia, has been involved in my favorite O&A shows and is hilarious. He has my respect.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
He was on tough crowd, he's a friend of Colin Quinn, Nick DiPaolo and Patrice, trashed Birbiglia, has been involved in my favorite O&A shows and is hilarious. He has my respect.
Damn, I didn't ninja edit fast enough.

And we all have that friend in the group. You know, the one you put up with because you feel sorry for him.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Vos is just mad because THP has a life size John Stamos poster over his bed.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
vos who types your posts here? They are far too well written to be you.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
You may be chewing off more then you can Jew Rich, Three Hole Puncher has made a great life for himself hanging out in Indiana somewhere.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
To the true fans that game came out to the Patrice benefit[,] thanks for the support. I'm N not saying you had to be there to be a true fan, knowing that it would be impossible for some. I know most listeners on this board are solid people, but(?) why would you trash something you like? I don't mind when someone doesn't like me[;] people walk out of my shows all the time. I do what I do, and have gained much respect for it. What pisses me off is when a person doesn't have their facts straight. Let[']s use Three Hole Puncher as an example. You are a fucking idiot[;] I have not spent all my money on our movie, we already have offers to sell it, Opie put in a very small amount, and my career is going great. In the last two weeks I have done 2 TV tapings, and have a pilot trying to get sold am trying to sell a pilot. This week alone I will make more money than you make in a month. My wife and I made a feature fucking film with over 20 major comics in it that which has already received great reviews. You can look them up Time Out NY, The Comic's Comic, Spit Take, and Splitsider. Me responding to you will be the biggest achievement in of your life. If ever you would like to comfront confront (or comfort?) me my schedule is on my website richvos.com. Again this is not for everyone, and neither am I. PS BIV you also can fuck yourself.
:action-sm

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005

Seriously, Mr. Vos; we are ALL fans here, and most of us love you. Stop being so sensitive!
Who gives a fuck what some anonymous dude says on a message board? None of us have the power to fuck up a gig for you.
What's the quote; "there will always be fools who mock the king, but at the end of the day, the king is still a king, and the fool is still a fool."

Status
Not open for further replies.