It's been like 2 months and I still haven't gotten my WoW bumper sticker

PhillyReject

Complete Degenerate
Jul 20, 2005
Philly
So, I got the bumper sticker link on either here or OnA.com for the XM version of the bumper sticker, probably at least 2 months ago, and I *STILL* haven't fucking gotten my WoW sticker. Anyone know where I can go to get one because I haven't been able to get it since.:mad4:

STARTSOMETHING

I wanna b, like ronnie b!
Jul 30, 2005
Harrisburg PA
So, I got the bumper sticker link on either here or OnA.com for the XM version of the bumper sticker, probably at least 2 months ago, and I *STILL* haven't fucking gotten my WoW sticker. Anyone know where I can go to get one because I haven't been able to get it since.:mad4:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE, DON'T!!!!!!!! GO TO THE WEBSITE TO GET A BUMPER STICKER. THEY DON'T CHECK IT AND NEVER WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad4:

Kurto2021

Certified Pest
Nov 28, 2004
They also told the hot dog man they were all packed up. I am assuming they won't be sending out any stickers until they get back to the XM studios.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
E-Mail Than. I tried Steve and ERock for a stack for doing sticker stops and nothing. No response from Steve and empty promises from ERock (sorry guys, but it's the truth). I e-mailed Danny, Sam, Than and Travis all at the same time, Than got back to me in 25 minutes and I had a stack within 10 days.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
order an o&a tshirt from myradiostore.com and you'll get a sticker
Good, hopefully I'll have one for the Mohegan :)

I got the Jimmy Day shirt and the Official PEST shirt.

Captain_Spaulding

MMA > NFL, NBA, MLB, etc...
Dec 18, 2004
Durango, CO
Yeah I need 100 or so for a sticker stop here in Tucson and apparently the local affiliate doesn't give a shit (as the boys so aptly described on Friday).

Jun 16, 2005
Woodbury, N.J.
I got mine from the website, athough, that was back when they first hit the XM airwaves, took like a week. I think thats when the interns checked that sorta thing.

There was a entire segment about XM stickers about a year ago. The interns claimed they were out of them, and after some digging round a mystery stack showed up.

Like the first reply to this said. NEVER use that for stickers

loganfield

I am a silly goose.
Dec 1, 2005
Still waiting on mine....I had to actually go to the studio and knock on the door to get mine. The dude who answered the door was actually pretty cool. He game me 3 stickers, a shirt, and O and A Jagermeister shotglass.

Jun 16, 2005
Woodbury, N.J.
Still waiting on mine....I had to actually go to the studio and knock on the door to get mine. The dude who answered the door was actually pretty cool. He game me 3 stickers, a shirt, and O and A Jagermeister shotglass.

Charlie?

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
When i was living in Md i sent requests to Steve (no reply, too busy milking every nickel out of foundry I guess), JFK, and thru the site...never got a single sticker or reply and at the time i was more than happy to do a sticker stop in the DC area. Fucking lame because I was willing to give my time to promote the show and fucking nobody can get off their ass to help me help the show. The only WOW sticker I ever got was from Myradiostore on a past order.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
It's been like 7 years and I still haven't been WOWed.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
been about 2 years for me with no wow action
i think i need to drive more
fuck global warming

Jun 16, 2005
Woodbury, N.J.
I was wow'ed once when I lived in Vermont driving home from Burlington. That was 2 years ago now..

reddog_2711

Jan 11, 2007
Rochester, NY
I tried the website form many times over about a year period with nothing in return. I finally got off my ass and sent them a huge SASE, with tons of postage on the return envelope, and I was sent about a dozen stickers about 5 or 6 weeks later. The funny thing is, I got them 1 week into the suspension......appearantly the interns had nothing better to do.

3 weeks into it, and I got my first WOW last night.....sort of. A hottie with a huge rack in a tanktop at the light next to me teased me by pulling it aside, stopping right at the nipple, and then smiled and drove off when the light turned green. It didn't register at first, but then I saw the WOW sticker on the back of HER car. :icon_razz

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Is it possible to get a stack of stickers. Seriously I'll buy some from myradiostore or someplace.

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
Send a self addressed stamp envelope, and you'll get it much quicker. Hell, they sent me 3. I still have yet to see another car with a WOW sticker besides at the virus tour. Maybe they should make it easier to get one. What happened to Sticker stops?