It's E-Rock who got Engaged! Congratulations Erock!

TheSqueakyWheel

Jul 14, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Engaged? Me thinks so. At the ned of the show Opie whispered "It's E-Rock"

In that case, congrats... to the cake maker for the HUGE bill.:action-sm

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Congrats E-Rock.

After the wedding you can balloon back up to your natural obese self. ;)

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Congrats* to E-Rock!!

*Congratulations are based on speculation.

Lillibaby

AFRO's Littlest Baby...
May 15, 2007
big boy ate the whooooole wedding cake

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
i don't think it's erock, i think it's opie, your mid 20's is always a good time to think about marriage

ashteven

Jan 26, 2005
Opie's messing with us. He's the sap who got engaged.

balt

ok terrific
Apr 11, 2005
You've never heard of it.
Best of luck to them. I hope Opie has learned something from a particular co-worker regarding these matters.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
I slept through most of the show today (I hate that theyre on in the morning now). Someone got engaged during the vacation? Damn. Whoever it was, congradulations.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
To who ever got engaged, Erock or Opie and everyone else. Best of luck to you.

LucaBrazzi77

A towel's not a hat! A towel's not a hat!
Nov 19, 2005
was NYC now ATL
This Just In

(insert fox news stinger)

This just in, a chunky board op at XM satellite radio reveals his plans to marry a jar of mayonnaise. The young man, Eric Nagel, simply known as "E-Rock" from the Opie and Anthony radio program has announced today his intentions to wed a large jar of Hellman's mayonnaise he recently purchased at Costco. "i love her, she's delicious" was his only comment. Shock-jocks Opie and Anthony could not be reached for comment. One of E-Rock's co-workers, comedian Jim Norton, when asked about his thoughts on this story simply replied "Frrrrrunkis!" Early speculation of attendees to the wedding include show regulars, Big A, Board room Jimmy, Steve from Yellowstone, Angry Typing Guy, 1940's announcer voice guy, and Stalker Patty

You will remember, opie and anthony, blah blah blah, sex for sam, blah blah, off the air, blah blah..... (AP)

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
uhh where've you been for the last oh four or so years?
1. I dont have XM. Why not? Because when they signewd with XM, I was out of work, and right now I work at Home Depot, and they pay barely anything.

2. I know theyre on in mornings now, I just can't stand it. It's a pain in the ass to wake up at 5:59am every morning to listen. I really need to come up with a morning routine so I'll have something to do to keep myself awake.

RobeSoup&Tears

Get 'em while they're hot
Aug 16, 2005
Riverdale, New York
Wait....Didn't Erock go thru some shit with his girlfriend after smashing Jolie's ass and having some foot play...Hmmmmm.

I hope popping the question was planned well before that incident and not used as a way to get his gf back.

If this is on the up and up then I wish Eric only the best.

Jan 15, 2005
Uppity CT
Maybe Opie got Engaged to ERock ?

Hey , you fuckers dont know either so screw off !

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I slept through most of the show today (I hate that theyre on in the morning now). Someone got engaged during the vacation? Damn. Whoever it was, congradulations.
It was Opie and he's leaving the show. Wow, did you miss a biggie or what? :icon_roll

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Wait....Didn't Erock go thru some shit with his girlfriend after smashing Jolie's ass and having some foot play...Hmmmmm.

I hope popping the question was planned well before that incident and not used as a way to get his gf back.

If this is on the up and up then I wish Eric only the best.

will mankind ever learn marriage is deal with the devil they speak of?

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada
i'm going for the long shot, and say the E-rock kicked his old lady out of his apartment, and Opie is the not so bright one, that got engaged.
I could be wrong, as i usually am.