its my birfday, help me and brendan walsh..., not that one

theo

Mar 9, 2005
it is my birthday as of midnight, i'm 30, and im very unimportant. i will receive no presents, i will receive no cake and i need your help..., because i want to win an autographed dvd of a movie i really like, so if you have ever had a shit birthday, help a brother out

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=179141315&blogID=284963337

my myspace id is myspace.com/RJAmort

and also...

Brendan Walsh is a comedian friend of Doug Stanhope, and he needs some help, check it out here

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=27637086&blogID=285684785

you guys rock the most

peewee

Aug 10, 2003
NY
happy birthday dude.
i tried to vote for you but your blog was told me " This specific blog entry you're trying to read is currently set to be viewable to the blog owner friends only". hopefully you can work that out i'll check back in the morning.

and don't be so down on yourself 30 still young enjoy it.

theo

Mar 9, 2005
happy birthday dude.
i tried to vote for you but your blog was told me " This specific blog entry you're trying to read is currently set to be viewable to the blog owner friends only". hopefully you can work that out i'll check back in the morning.
and don't be so down on yourself 30 still young enjoy it.
im not sure how it works, i think you just have to join the James Gunn Board thing and then put me down as who referred you.

thanks for the optimism, im only a little down about turning thirty, im as blessed as i am screwed in life. usually i am not one to get worked up about birthdays in general, but the 30 mark is one i had a small checklist for...., and i failed to check all my boxes, no biggie i guess, im just half a disappointment:icon_cry:

May 15, 2007
it is my birthday as of midnight, i'm 30, and im very unimportant. i will receive no presents, i will receive no cake and i need your help..., because i want to win an autographed dvd of a movie i really like, so if you have ever had a shit birthday, help a brother out

Sorry. I spent all my money buying a gift for a fake wedding

But Happy Birfday anyway