It's National Letter Of Intent Day For College Football!!!!!!!!

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
C'mon, ND fans: this is the only national title you're likely to get for the next couple of decades.
:action-sm

cleft_pallet

Head Muckety Muck
Apr 23, 2005
Ohio
And Pryor is delaying his decision for a couple weeks. Says he still wants to visit Oregon and Penn State. Ohio State and Michigan are still in the mix.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
And Pryor is delaying his decision for a couple weeks. Says he still wants to visit Oregon and Penn State. Ohio State and Michigan are still in the mix.

Actually Pryor has officially ruled out Oregon and mark this down.....he will go down as one of the most over hyped recruits of all time no matter where he signs. He was never forced to throw in HS just scrambled wherever he wanted.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Actually Pryor has officially ruled out Oregon and mark this down.....he will go down as one of the most over hyped recruits of all time no matter where he signs. He was never forced to throw in HS just scrambled wherever he wanted.
No...Pryor HAS NOT ruled out Oregon. He will be making visits to Oregon and Penn State in the coming weeks.

Mar 17, 2006
Gators did pretty well for themselves once again. Hopefully they can turn a top 5 recruiting class into at least a top 5 team.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.

which is why michigan is probably the best place for him. i heard on the radio that his parents want him to go to penn st, michigan has the right coach for him but osu is the best place for him and oregon is out.

got to love that miami recruiting class!!

cleft_pallet

Head Muckety Muck
Apr 23, 2005
Ohio
Gators did pretty well for themselves once again. Hopefully they can turn a top 5 recruiting class into at least a top 5 team.
Top recruiting classes don't mean dick. Ask Notre Dame. They've had the #1 recruiting class the past 3 years.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
Top recruiting classes don't mean dick. Ask Notre Dame. They've had the #1 recruiting class the past 3 years.

yeah tell that to florida, usc, ohio st, texas uh you get the point

the coach might have something to do with what you think

Cybouncer

Not Fat, Big Boned!
Feb 26, 2006
Long Island, NY
I was a little dissapointed with SC's recruiting class this year but upon further examination, it looks like they got exactly what they needed. With the transfer's of Mustain & his favorite receiver from Ark last year, they'll be set at QB. Mustain's only a SO.

They needed some O-Lineman and they got em.

As for Pryor, he may be good but giving a real bad first impression. Seems to be an attention whore who thrives on being on the front of the sports page (for the wrong reasons).

I'm not sure how I would rate Miami's recruiting class. They got a ton of Defensive talent but many were from the same high school. When you have that many "good" ballplayers on a highschool team, it's hard to tell who's really "great". In the case where you have 1 Blue Chipper on the defense, teams will Double Team etc and if he still beats it, then he's the real deal. Furthermore, Miami Northwestern is probably the biggest ****** Highschool in the country. A lot of bad apples and bad attitudes have come from there. On the flip side, a lot of GREAT athletes too. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

Overall, looks like the SEC dominated signing day again.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
which is why michigan is probably the best place for him. i heard on the radio that his parents want him to go to penn st, michigan has the right coach for him but osu is the best place for him and oregon is out.

got to love that miami recruiting class!!
Well, Michigan is the best place for him to go in terms of immediate playing time. Problem is it wouldn't benefit him for this year. He is relegated to high school for the rest of the year and won't be on campus anywhere until this summer. He would not have enough time to learn an adapt to the Michigan system. He has also retracted his initial statements of wanting to start right away and doesn't mind red shirting his freshman year. If you ask me; this is now a race between OSU and Penn State with the Lions gaining rapidly on the Buckeyes. I however am not getting my hopes up as his recruitment has been one HUGE fucking roller coaster.