It's the bitches that'll getchas...

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
NJ man unemployed for 15 years, divorced in October 2018, wins $273M in March 2019. Ex-wife taking him back to court.

LAWRENCE TWP., N.J. (WPVI) -- A man who has been unemployed for 15 years, and had just gotten divorced back in October, was at the New Jersey Lottery Headquarters on Thursday to claim the $273 million Mega Millions jackpot.

Michael J. Weirsky, a resident of Alpha in Warren County, New Jersey, was the sole winner.

The drawing was held on Friday, March 1, 2019.

He purchased his lucky ticket at QuickCheck, a store near his home where he frequently purchases his lottery tickets.

Weirsky had two tickets to check that weekend. The first ticket was not a winner. After reviewing the second and seeing a lot of matching numbers, he knew he had to get it to the store immediately to confirm he had a winner.

He ventured out in a snowstorm to his closest retailer to scan the ticket. He read the good news in person.

It was a jackpot-winning ticket!

"I just didn't believe it. I just didn't believe that it was me, after all these years of playing, I finally had something that said you're a big winner than two dollars," Weirsky said.

Perhaps most shocking about Weirsky's jackpot win is the fact that he almost lost the ticket right after he purchased it. He forgot the ticket on the counter of the store.

"Paying more attention to my cell phone. I put the tickets down to put my money away. Did something with my phone and just walked away," Weirsky said.

Fortunately, another customer got his attention and reminded him to grab the ticket.

Meanwhile, Weirsky said he has heard from his ex-wife.

"She just called me today and told me she's taking me back to court," he said.

The $273 million jackpot has a cash option of $162 million.

"I always wanted to know what it would be like to able to just wake up and just go somewhere or go buy something and just do it," said Weirsky. "When I get the money I am going to do that. I am going to try that."

The retailer that sold the winning ticket, QuickChek at 600 New Brunswick Avenue in Phillipsburg, received a $30,000 bonus check for selling the winning ticket.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
NJ man unemployed for 15 years, divorced in October 2018, wins $273M in March 2019. Ex-wife taking him back to court.

LAWRENCE TWP., N.J. (WPVI) -- A man who has been unemployed for 15 years, and had just gotten divorced back in October, was at the New Jersey Lottery Headquarters on Thursday to claim the $273 million Mega Millions jackpot.

Michael J. Weirsky, a resident of Alpha in Warren County, New Jersey, was the sole winner.

The drawing was held on Friday, March 1, 2019.

He purchased his lucky ticket at QuickCheck, a store near his home where he frequently purchases his lottery tickets.

Weirsky had two tickets to check that weekend. The first ticket was not a winner. After reviewing the second and seeing a lot of matching numbers, he knew he had to get it to the store immediately to confirm he had a winner.

He ventured out in a snowstorm to his closest retailer to scan the ticket. He read the good news in person.

It was a jackpot-winning ticket!

"I just didn't believe it. I just didn't believe that it was me, after all these years of playing, I finally had something that said you're a big winner than two dollars," Weirsky said.

Perhaps most shocking about Weirsky's jackpot win is the fact that he almost lost the ticket right after he purchased it. He forgot the ticket on the counter of the store.

"Paying more attention to my cell phone. I put the tickets down to put my money away. Did something with my phone and just walked away," Weirsky said.

Fortunately, another customer got his attention and reminded him to grab the ticket.

Meanwhile, Weirsky said he has heard from his ex-wife.

"She just called me today and told me she's taking me back to court," he said.

The $273 million jackpot has a cash option of $162 million.

"I always wanted to know what it would be like to able to just wake up and just go somewhere or go buy something and just do it," said Weirsky. "When I get the money I am going to do that. I am going to try that."

The retailer that sold the winning ticket, QuickChek at 600 New Brunswick Avenue in Phillipsburg, received a $30,000 bonus check for selling the winning ticket.
If she had to spend years married to some jackass unemployed for 15 years who played the lottery, she deserves the money.

Hard work pays off, but not doing any hard work whatsoever pays off even more. God bless this hero.

Floyd1977

If she had to spend years married to some jackass unemployed for 15 years who played the lottery, she deserves the money.
If the marriage was officially dissolved before he bought the ticket, she’s entitled to 0. But we all know that in reality the courts are going to bend that. So, unfortunately, it’s probably worth just giving the bitch some of the money so she’ll go away (but you know the schiester, bloodsucker lawyer she will inevatably hire is going to tell her to reject anything less than half, he gotta eat too)

And looking at the picture of the guy in the link, I can imagine why he couldn’t find a job in 15 years. And you know this guy is going to piss away whatever he ends up with in 2 years.

lajikal

This man is a hero and deserves every penny.

LiddyRules

If the marriage was officially dissolved before he bought the ticket, she’s entitled to 0. But we all know that in reality the courts are going to bend that. So, unfortunately, it’s probably worth just giving the bitch some of the money so she’ll go away (but you know the schiester, bloodsucker lawyer she will inevatably hire is going to tell her to reject anything less than half, he gotta eat too)

And looking at the picture of the guy in the link, I can imagine why he couldn’t find a job in 15 years. And you know this guy is going to piss away whatever he ends up with in 2 years.

Still on her side.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff

I concur. He doesn't seem too bright. Look at how quickly he claimed it. You gotta get your ducks in a row before you claim that kind of loot. You need to lock in a lawyer, a financial planner, etc. This is doubly true in a state like NJ which is going to tax the ever living fuck out of you AND especially when there's an ex-wife waiting in the wings to take as much of it from you as she can.

Floyd1977

Still on her side.
Well, we don’t yet know how much of a complet harpy the ex wife was. But I’m guessing she probably wasn’t exactly too good for him, herself. Picturing kind of a Cumia situation here.

LiddyRules

Well, we don’t yet know how much of a complet harpy the ex wife was. But I’m guessing she probably wasn’t exactly too good for him, herself. Picturing kind of a Cumia situation here.
If she was doing her job as a harpy, he wouldn't have been unemployed for 15 years.

Floyd1977

If she was doing her job as a harpy, he wouldn't have been unemployed for 15 years.
Touché.

Well, he could have been spending a lot of his time at a bar. They all seem to be able to find enough money to do that.

KRSOne

Because women have no responsibility for their own bad decisions someone forced her to be with him.

LiddyRules

Because women have no responsibility for their own bad decisions someone forced her to be with him.
She put forth the effort. She got out. Not like Frank Lite over here.

lajikal

Sounds like a good plan.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
I'd hire Johnny Cochran and the rest of the Dream Team and get her accused on the Lindbergh baby kidnapping by the time we were done.

ysr50

Donator
He's a bum and she rightfully got fed up and seperated herself from him, good for her, I wish her well. The lucky loser is going to be broke so fast it'll be like Brewsters Millions except not on purpose and in real life. She's probably just tryng to distance herself from him so she doesn't eventually get dragged into a lawsuit. Not to mention she walked away, their divorce is settled and she won't get shit. It'd be like if your high school girlfriend was Lynsi Snyder and you got fed up and walked away. Go fuck yourself.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
I'd hire Johnny Cochran and the rest of the Dream Team and get her accused on the Lindbergh baby kidnapping by the time we were done.
Fuck yeah, use every goddamn dime of it up just fighting it forever on every front. Petty lawsuits, teams of investigators to go after her attorneys, everything is on the table.

Or use 100 grand and "make her go away."

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
She won’t get a dime if the marriage was officially dissolved before he bought the ticket.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

It's like if Franko hit the lottery. He'd be broke and/or dead before the year is out. Probably both.

Franko would buy Del Park, and it, and he, would be bankrupt in 6 months... tops.