It's the bitches that'll getchas...

She won’t get a dime if the marriage was officially dissolved before he bought the ticket.
Never say never. Just ask the sperm donors who are paying child support after being told they won't have anything to do with the child's life.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Never say never. Just ask the sperm donors who are paying child support after being told they won't have anything to do with the child's life.
Told by whom? Not even close to the same thing. Child support is non negotiable and cannot be vacated no matter what.

Trying to sue for money after a marriage is legally dissolved is futile.

Told by whom? Not even close to the same thing. Child support is non negotiable and cannot be vacated no matter what.

Trying to sue for money after a marriage is legally dissolved is futile.
I never said they were the same thing. I was just saying don't trust anything.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
More than likely she was actually paying him if he was dead broke.
She’s prolly taking him to court to stop all payments from her.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
More than likely she was actually paying him if he was dead broke.
She’s prolly taking him to court to stop all payments from her.
This is possible. He may be receiving spousal support.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
If I was the winner I'd offer her a deal; let me fuck your asshole, repeatedly, and I'll give you a million bucks.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
If she had to spend years married to some jackass unemployed for 15 years who played the lottery, she deserves the money.
He was unemployed because of her. Her job bounced her around the country constantly. He was never one place long enough to get a job.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I just read in the NY Post that she is still paying him spousal support.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

lajikal

I just read in the NY Post that she is still paying him spousal support.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Doesn't sound like she is still paying spousal support. But she's bitching that she supported him and had to pay him a fee to get rid of him. Now she wants him to "do the right thing"... This bum wasn't holding her hostage.. get out of here with that shit. :haha7:

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Doesn't sound like she is still paying spousal support. But she's bitching that she supported him and had to pay him a fee to get rid of him. Now she wants him to "do the right thing"... This bum wasn't holding her hostage.. get out of here with that shit.:haha7:

No, it’s in the NY Post that she is STILL paying him spousal support. I’m not saying they can’t be wrong, but that’s what it says.

lajikal

No, it’s in the NY Post that she is STILL paying him spousal support. I’m not saying they can’t be wrong, but that’s what it says.
Where did you see that? Are you referring to the one Floyd posted because it doesn't say that..

Asked what that would be, Murray replied: “Think about it. How long did I work? How long did I support him? I had to give him a lot of money in the divorce.”

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Where did you see that? Are you referring to the one Floyd posted because it doesn't say that..
No, the actual newspaper. She’s paying spousal support to him to this day.

She’d have to file to get it removed.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Guess everyone missed where i explained why he hasnt had a job in 15yrs. I got that from local news coverage of his winning

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I so want to watch the spectacular train wreck that will be this hammerhead's future as it jumps the tracks and plows into an orphanage.

Franko hits the Lottery, and disaster hits Franko.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
He was unemployed because of her. Her job bounced her around the country constantly. He was never one place long enough to get a job.
I'm sure he was real heartbroken over it and tried really really hard to contribute to the household.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
If I was the winner I'd offer her a deal; let me fuck your asshole, repeatedly, and I'll give you a million bucks.
Oral (to get that fast nut out of the way) followed by anal, every day for a year. $1M goes into escrow to be paid at the end of the year if the conditions are met.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
I'm sure he was real heartbroken over it and tried really really hard to contribute to the household.
Or she made a shit load of money n he didnt have to till they moved back to jersey

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
That said i think he should give her some money as a thanks. Shes kinda being a dick by not even giving him the chance to do the right thing