It's the bitches that'll getchas...

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I'm sure he was real heartbroken over it and tried really really hard to contribute to the household.
He looked for a job for 15 years. The man tried real hard. He earned that spousal support.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
That said i think he should give her some money as a thanks. Shes kinda being a dick by not even giving him the chance to do the right thing
Right? Let the dude get his shit together. She got right out there and started talking shit from jump street.

Honestly, if I were in that situation I'd toss some money her way as long as she didn't cheat on me or shit like that. Dude is going to have like $100M after taxes, so tossing her a million isn't a big deal.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Right? Let the dude get his shit together. She got right out there and started talking shit from jump street.

Honestly, if I were in that situation I'd toss some money her way as long as she didn't cheat on me or shit like that. Dude is going to have like $100M after taxes, so tossing her a million isn't a big deal.
Hell id give her 5 mill to lemme alone

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Especially because he really seems like the type of guy to get his shit together and become a respectable member of society. He's honorable. I mean, she knew him for years and all we know about him is "lottery winner," but she's always been the villain in that relationship.

Especially because he really seems like the type of guy to get his shit together and become a respectable member of society. He's honorable. I mean, she knew him for years and all we know about him is "lottery winner," but she's always been the villain in that relationship.
He almost forgot the ticket when he bought it. Classic Weirsky.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
I was specifically referring to the claiming of the money and the related goings-on. Let him actually get it in his hands before starting shit about it in the press.

I was not referring to the big picture in terms of him getting his shit together. That's a tall order.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bobobie

From the Article it sounds like she just wants to end the spousal support and doesn't want his money.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Told by whom? Not even close to the same thing. Child support is non negotiable and cannot be vacated no matter what.

Trying to sue for money after a marriage is legally dissolved is futile.
It's like you've never met a human.

lajikal

From the Article it sounds like she just wants to end the spousal support and doesn't want his money.
Ummm no.. why bring up that he cost her 'a lot of money'.. If she just wanted to cut him off which would be very reasonable.. that would be the one thing she would be screaming about. Sounds like she wants some sort of 'refund'.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
That’s what I got from it but let’s not be naive, if he sends her a check for $1 million, she’s cashing it.

Last edited:

Bobobie

Ummm no.. why bring up that he cost her 'a lot of money'.. If she just wanted to cut him off which would be very reasonable.. that would be the one thing she would be screaming about. Sounds like she wants some sort of 'refund'.
It sounds pretty specific.
Still, she has no plans to go after him for any of the $162.5 million lump sum he’ll be collecting.
“I’m not going after anything. I have morals. I know what I’ve worked for and it’s everything that I have.”

lajikal

It sounds pretty specific.
Right.. she wants him to 'do the right thing'.. without mentioning what that might be. To get off spousal support sounds very reasonable and would be something worth screaming about instead of being vague.

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
I wish he had a camera crew with him 24/7. What a magnificent shit-show that would be.

lajikal

I wish he had a camera crew with him 24/7. What a magnificent shit-show that would be.
I want to know what his first big purchase will be.. probably some over the top pink Hummer with an airhorn that a salesman sold to him over $100k.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
I heard an interview where he said he wants a Ford Raptor.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk