its whats in there!!! the "authentic ingredients" thread

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Jesus God. When your GI tract finally goes supernova, it's going to leave a crater.
What is funny is i get "boo boo belly" all the time, her? She has the gut of a Calcutta street dog, her undergrad is in bio chem, she spent two years in lab growing all kinds of nasty shit, and never gets sick, also she is a degenerate gambler and slot jockey, who will eat a sandwich with her bare hands while pushing that filthy dirty max bet button, me? I go to Vegas and blast water out of my ass the entire time I'm there and I put a finger cot on and have hand sanitizer. It's amazing, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
But 3 week old sour cream dip will, I've been pissing out of my ass for two hours.
Why would you eat a milk product that's been opened for 3 weeks? Nevermind don't answer that. You make your own kimchi ffs

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
What is funny is i get "boo boo belly" all the time, her? She has the gut of a Calcutta street dog, her undergrad is in bio chem, she spent two years in lab growing all kinds of nasty shit, and never gets sick, also she is a degenerate gambler and slot jockey, who will eat a sandwich with her bare hands while pushing that filthy dirty max bet button, me? I go to Vegas and blast water out of my ass the entire time I'm there and I put a finger cot on and have hand sanitizer. It's amazing, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
No, normal humans get "boo boo belly", what you get is "opening the ark" belly.

THE FEZ MAN

round three of kimchee!!!!!! last batch was a little salty, so i think I'm going to dump it in the chicken coop.
bought a daikon radish at wegmans the other day, i fucked up i should have looked a little harder for some crazy chillies but the people were starting to drive me crazy, they have a decent isle of "ethnic" foods, not great but better than nothing, i still need to go to a "real" asian grocer, but i really don't want to go to the fucking ghetto.

THE FEZ MAN

and now the kitchen stinks so bad my wife wont go in there, nice chemistry in action.

THE FEZ MAN

Costco had pork belly for 3.99 a pound..... Guess who will be eating pork belly for a week.... Order my stent now.......

THE FEZ MAN

You'll violently shit yourself on day 3 of your pork belly marathon.

Pfffffffft. I am expecting a violent greasy explosive shit with the first batch, I had stir fried porkbelly, noodles onions and peas for lunch with a healthy helping of home made kimchee

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Pfffffffft. I am expecting a violent greasy explosive shit with the first batch, I had stir fried porkbelly, noodles onions and peas for lunch with a healthy helping of home made kimchee
I boil it before I stir fry it. Renders alot of the fat out of it.

THE FEZ MAN

I boil it before I stir fry it. Renders alot of the fat out of it.
I cut it up and fried it drained it then added the rest of the goodness, now that did result in my smoke detector going off. For dinner I put it in my cast iron pan and put it out on the grill, that worked much much better

Lil'GlubGlub

You may call me Chef Glub
I like slow cooking my pork belly with brown sugar and spices on top of the fat. Renders down nicely.

THE FEZ MAN

And my ass exploded, good thing the wife isn't home, I will leave the splatter for her to enjoy