J.R a big fat spooky ghost.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Sunday, 6 December 2015
Jim Ross Family Statement.[/paste:font]

We are shocked and saddened to bring you the news that Jim Ross has sadly passed away. Long time friend @WhiteLeedsSite was with him at the time of his passing and it was said to be very peaceful. We will be making a further statement shortly.

NotSoFast

Saddened that he sadly passed away.

Who wrote this redundant shit? One of their 12 year old fans?

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
It's obviously a work. The Undertaker is going to summon dark forces and bring him back to win the tag team titles.

As if 2015 wasn't already the shittiest year ever. RIP J.R.

I suppose I can take some small comfort in the fact that the wrestling icons who have died this year lived to respectable ages, as opposed to the "too young" stars of not so long ago.

Last edited:

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Reading on twitter that it's bullshit. Hoping I'm wrong.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
His right side just caught up with his left. RIP, drooly man.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
I'm offended that Frankie called JR big and fat. Jim Ross is a saint on oit'.

Medicine Man

Yacht Rockin' with the SS Waffen
Donator
OHH MUHH GAWWD IT'S A SLOBBERKNOCKER!!!

Medicine Man

Donator
Yes. Most over-rated announcer in history. And now he's just a bitter old slob marketing a subpar barbecue sauce and half-assed podcast.
What?

JR & Jerry Lawler were the best announce team the WWE ever had.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
Yes. Most over-rated announcer in history. And now he's just a bitter old slob marketing a subpar barbecue sauce and half-assed podcast.
What the fuck is it with people and their opinions today? JR's overrated and his podcast sucks? Go jam a bottle of Good Ol' JR's BBQ Sauce up your arse.

Medicine Man

Donator
Heyman was a great promoter, but he was awful at ringside. He screamed too much and his low brow humor made Jerry Lawler look like Brian Regan. Just seemed too out of place. Add that with the lack of chemistry he had with JR and there you have it.

Bobobie

I'm just glad it wasn't this Cowboy Hat wearing JR.