Jack Nicholson Films Ad For Hillary Clinton

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
Home > The News > Jack Nicholson Films Ad F...

Jack Nicholson Films Ad For Hillary Clinton

| March 1, 2008 01:51 PM

VIDEO: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mOa3sXjqE4&eurl=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/01/jack-nicholson-films-ad-f_n_89356.html[/media]

Read More: Hillary Clinton And Jack Nicholson, Jack Nicholson Ad For Hillary Clinton, Jack Nicholson And Politics, Jack Nicholson Hillary Advertisement, Breaking Politics News

The Hillary Clinton Campaign released a video starring Jack Nicholson today. The spot consists of a statement from Nicholson along with him in character as The Joker, Col. Jessup (A Few Good Men), and Jake Gittes (Chinatown). Watch it:

LINK: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/01/jack-nicholson-films-ad-f_n_89356.html

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002

Wow. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
Who gives a shit what some Hollywood douche thinks about politics anyway? "whaa"

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
They should've used the other scene in "The Shining", where Grady tells Jack that his son is trying to bring in an outside party.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Ugh...

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
Nov 4, 2002
Hollywood supporting a liberal again, who saw this coming [sarc].

I think Chuck Norris is the only Hollywood republican.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
Who gives a shit what some Hollywood douche thinks about politics anyway? "whaa"
Every Democrat.

Nicholson is now officially a fucking weenie.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
They should've used the other scene in "The Shining", where Grady tells Jack that his son is trying to bring in an outside party.
That would be the Obama ad.

By the way, is it even LEGAL to use movie clips in an advertisement? It's not like ol' Jack owns the rights to those films.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
That would be the Obama ad.

By the way, is it even LEGAL to use movie clips in an advertisement? It's not like ol' Jack owns the rights to those films.
What studio is going to go after Jack Nicholson when he's pimping for a Clinton. Never happen.

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
Nov 4, 2002
Hillary and the nigg** cook need to be c-o-r-r-e-c-t-e-d.

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Sep 11, 2005
As if Jack Nicholson has any context of what it's like to be an average American holed up in his estate on Mullholland Drive, afterall he is one of Americas best ACTORS.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
Am i the only one who finds it ironic they used the Joker to endorce Hillary Clinton?

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
I'd have had more respect for them if it had been like those DirecTV commercials.