Jack Thompson - Videogames caused 9/11

Grem

Enjoying life one T-Cell at a time.
Oct 4, 2006
Worksop, England, United Kingdom
Why isn't this prick dead yet? he loses more and more credibility with every bit of shit he spews:

http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/15241-Moral_Kombat_quotVideogames_caused_911quot

Spencer Halpin's upcoming hullabaioo documentary film Moral Kombat takes on videogames violency and blames that videogames caused the 9/11 incident. The film features also none other than Jack Thompson and is even predicting ten times of worse school massacre.

The documentary film's main subject is the gaming violence, featuring the facts that terrorists used flight simulators in training or that people like Pekka-Eric Auvinen or Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold used to play violent video games.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Can I get funding for a documentary based on such shoddy evidence for a horrible thesis? I'll call it "The Exceptions ARE The Rule."

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
takes on videogames violency
That's not even a word.

and is even predicting ten times of worse school massacre
Wow, this guy sure isn't much of a writer. Oh and Thompson is a jackass.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
I don't have to watch anything and I'm already infuriated.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
Can I get funding for a documentary based on such shoddy evidence for a horrible thesis? I'll call it "The Exceptions ARE The Rule."
Exactly. I can't even get that mad at this douchebag. There's always gonna be loonies with incorrect ideas.

But he found support and funding. That's the real sad part. If he was just one guy, he'd end up being one of those homeless guys muttering to himself before he dies sleeping in a crawl space underneath a local NAPA store and wasn't found until the spring thaw when he started to really stink.

Grem

Enjoying life one T-Cell at a time.
Oct 4, 2006
Worksop, England, United Kingdom
Even though hundreds of millions of people have played video games and not killed anyone, 5 people were in the same room as a Playstation at some point in there life and killed someone, So they must all be banned.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I think he's right. Those Arabs got brainwashed by playing Grand Theft Auto III while trying to fly the Dodo across the bay onto the other islands.

That's where they learned how to fly planes. It's all the fault of video games.

Six-Pack

Feb 25, 2004
and blames that videogames caused the 9/11 incident
The film features also none other than Jack Thompson and is even predicting ten times of worse school massacre.
I can't even understand what the hell they're saying.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
Make sure you have lots of slow pans over still pictures.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
Wow, that's some shitty grammar.

I can't even be mad at Jack Thompson anymore. He's so fucking ludicrous he only hurts his own cause. Yeah yeah, video games are responsible for everything bad that happens, we GET IT.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
this guy is a total twit. No factual base, no common fucking sense, just pure retarded activism. Let him make a fool of himself.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
The title of the film alone makes me want to throw up...

Look, I'm willing to throw these dumb-asses a bone, I will admit that perhaps a six year-old should not be playing Grand Theft Auto. But that is an individual parenting issue and I sure as hell don't want anyone telling me what I can or can not play.

More to the point, actually. JAL pilot crashes his 747 into the Capitol.
...and, amazingly, the simple "all I want to do is write history books" Jack Ryan then becomes president.

This is the book that finally made me tune out of the Clancy Phenomenon.

Oh, and btw, JAL pilots are just looney enough to attempt this. :icon_mrgr