Jailhouse Soap Opera: 13 Female Guards Indicted For Smuggling Drugs & Phones; 4 Impregnated By Same

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Jailhouse Soap Opera: 13 Female Guards Indicted For Smuggling Drugs & Phones; 4 Impregnated By Same Inmate

BALTIMORE (WJZ)— A major gang bust is made inside Baltimore City’s jail system.
It was a brazen scheme to smuggle drugs and cell phones into Baltimore jails. More than two dozen people face federal charges, including corrections officers, some of whom got pregnant by the same inmate.
Rochelle Ritchie has more on the case involving the notorious Black Guerilla Family gang.
It’s a jailhouse soap opera involving drugs, sex and money between corrections officers and inmates. The operation was brought down by tapped cell phones.
Twenty-five people now face federal charges after being part of one of the largest gang-operated criminal enterprises seen at the Baltimore City Detention Center.
“These 25 defendants participated in running the activities of the Black Guerilla Family from behind bars in Baltimore City,” said Rod Rosenstein, U.S. Attorney.
Thirteen female corrections officers, seven inmates and five alleged co-conspirators are charged with racketeering, money laundering and possession with the intent to distribute. Officials say all 13 have been suspended without pay and the department is moving to fire them.
“This situation enabled BGF members to continue to run their criminal enterprise within the jail and the streets of Baltimore,” said Steve Vogt, FBI.
Corrections officers hid the contraband in their shoes. Unlike other facilities in Maryland, Baltimore City does not require employees to remove their shoes when going through screening.
“We are committed to ensuring that this activity does not happen again,” said Baltimore City State’s Attorney Gregg Bernstein.
The ringleader of it all, according to the indictment, is Tavon White, a four-year inmate charged with attempted murder. He reportedly made $16,000 in one month off the smuggled contraband.
Four corrections officers–Jennifer Owens, Katera Stevenson, Chania Brooks and Tiffany Linder, who are also facing charges–allegedly became impregnated by White since he’s been in jail.
Charging documents reveal Owens had “Tavon” tattooed on her neck and Stevenson had “Tavon” tattooed on her wrist.
The indictment seeks the forfeiture of $500,000 and other proceeds of the enterprise, including luxury automobiles.
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/...ndicted-for-gang-activity-in-baltimore-jails/
I think they spelled Gorilla wrong.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Rochelle Ritchie has more on the case involving the notorious Black Guerilla Family gang.
Bout time the media stops hiding the race in articles.

Chin nuts

Your breath smells like a dead baby's coffin.
Mar 17, 2006
Island Park, NY
I know I saw guerilla but could only think gorilla while reading that.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
ding ding ding ding ding goes the inappropriate bell when I heard this on the news

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Chania Brooks

Tiffany "I'm Sassy n'Shit" Linder

Katera Stevenson

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
shit like this happens all the time.

VicVinegar

Oct 5, 2012
They should just let this guy out. If you can make all that happen from a cell, you win.