James Gandolfini DEAD!

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Holy shit.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/james-gandolfini-dead-dies-italy/

REPORT: JAMES GANDOLFINI DIES IN ITALY
BREAKING NEWS

James Gandolfini -- who famously played Tony Soprano on "The Sopranos" -- reportedly died earlier today in Italy ... TMZ has learned.

Gandolfini is believed to have suffered a heart attack, this according to Deadline.com. He was 51.

Gandolfini was in Italy to attend the 59th Taormina Film Festival in Sicily -- and he was scheduled to participate in a festival event this weekend with Italian director Gabriele Muccino.

Gandolfini shot to fame playing a hitman in the 1993 hit "True Romance" ... and quickly became a Hollywood legend when he was cast as Tony Soprano in 1999.

He won 3 Emmy awards for the role during the show's 6 season run.

Gandolfini also appeared in a ton of huge movies including "Get Shorty," "The Mexican" and "Zero Dark Thirty."

Gandolfini is survived by his wife Deborah Lin, who gave birth to the couple's daughter in October 2012. He also has a teenage son from a previous marriage.

R.I.P.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Damn you Neon. Less than a fucking minute.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
3 threads about a dead fat man haha

oh well

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
So, now the only way they can make a movie is if Tony was shot at the end of the series and the movie is some sort of mob war to get control of the family.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
He didn't die. It was ambiguous on purpose so we could argue about it.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
So, now the only way they can make a movie is if Tony was shot at the end of the series and the movie is some sort of mob war to get control of the family.
Or do what they did with the mother and have his head pasted on to a dolls body or use OnAs new buddy..he sure does a good voice

NuttyJim

This sucks, he was a great actor. Rest in Peace T

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/06/19/james-gandolfini-dead-dies-italy

James Gandolfini -- who famously played Tony Soprano on "The Sopranos" -- died earlier today in Italy ... TMZ has learned.

Gandolfini is believed to have suffered a heart attack. He was 51.

Gandolfini was in Italy to attend the 59th Taormina Film Festival in Sicily -- and he was scheduled to participate in a festival event this weekend with Italian director Gabriele Muccino.

Gandolfini shot to fame playing a hitman in the 1993 hit "True Romance" ... and quickly became a Hollywood legend when he was cast as Tony Soprano in 1999. He won 3 Emmy awards for the role during the show's 6 season run.

Gandolfini also appeared in a ton of huge movies including "Get Shorty," "The Mexican" and "Zero Dark Thirty."

We last spoke to Gandolfini last month in L.A. -- he was in great spirits, making funny faces and joking about a "Sopranos" movie.

Gandolfini is survived by his wife Deborah Lin, who gave birth to the couple's daughter in October 2012. He also has a teenage son from a previous marriage. R.I.P.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Hes been dead since journey cut off abruptly

Neon

ネオン
Donator
That Mediamass article comes from June 20, so I don't trust them. Or maybe I do because they post things from the future.

They took a gamble that it was a hoax and wanted to be the first to debunk it?

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Since he was the main hold out on things, now they can just do the movie as if he were killed in the

(Credits)

I was trying to make an exercise joke, and I remember Tony having a room of equipment and a treadmill, etc.
And he'd walk by the room and give it a "Meh" look.

A. Did I make this up
B. Is it like a Family Guy cutaway I'm remembering

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Is there a chance he can come back as Gandolfini the White?