Jamie Foxx commits murder

umo

Jan 27, 2005
Jamie Foxx turns into a heckler to destroy a fellow comic. A classic case of black on black crime.

jamie foxx

RobeSoup&Tears

Get 'em while they're hot
Aug 16, 2005
Riverdale, New York
I thought Doug Williams was an ex quarterback.
Yes...Jamie was fucking with him cause he was on a panel with other famous ******* in sports.

At the end you can hear Jamie mention what appears to be his real name 'Doug Christy'.

I did a search for a comedian named Doug Christy or Christi and found nothing.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
That comedian gave me some of the worst douche chills I've ever had. He was really fucking bad.... and Jamie Foxx called him out. Bravo.

BullsLawDan

She A Great Big Fat Person?
Feb 9, 2006
NY
holy shit he smashed that guy...

"thank god i got into ali!!!!"

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
Yes...Jamie was fucking with him cause he was on a panel with other famous ******* in sports.

At the end you can hear Jamie mention what appears to be his real name 'Doug Christy'.

I did a search for a comedian named Doug Christy or Christi and found nothing.

The comic's name was Doug Williams.....
Jamie knew that no one knew who he was, so he said Doug Christie to pound it home.
not sure if he meant this, but Doug Christie is an NBA player who is known to be the most p-whipped man in sports, perhaps in the world.

http://www.hifiny.com/020808_christie.html
http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/020606

probably the meanest thing I've ever seen a comic do to another comic in public - it's not even like Rogan calling out Mencia, because this was just a guy who was not ready for the big leagues getting owned at the very moment he thought could be his big break.

Monsue28

space shuttle endeavouuurrrr
Jun 12, 2007
great shit by jammie

Monsue28

space shuttle endeavouuurrrr
Jun 12, 2007
if that shit wasnt taped... Something would have went down.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
I thought that was classic... I actually like Jamie Foxx when he sticks to comedy.. Serious roles are kinda weird for him, and umm his music career. umm breath yeaaaaaaaa

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
Jamie Foxx should be killed for this.
I wonder if there's any way the guy can recover from that. I guess if other overrated black guys like Martin lawrence got big in the first place, he might have a shot.

Colin and Norton and Bob kelly and Vos - those guys get on each other and knock each others' careers in a good natured way, but you know the thing about how black people are big on personal pride and they don't go for self-deprecating material.

EnwordLips

Nov 13, 2007
yea that was fucked up. It was funny but fucked up. Think Jamie is a straight up scumbag now

Palerider4146

The Death Medic
Sep 22, 2002
Hazlet, NJ
It's a roast, the guy is supposed to blow people up, and I didnt think he was that bad. Jamie got pissed because he got called out on. He should have took the shit like everyone else does and suck it up. Fucking hack move in my opinion. I think the guy said it best when he said "brother starts making money and you cant say anything to him.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
That was some good shit. You gotta admit it was some instant natural comic shining through to come up with that off the collar and I hate Jamie Foxx. gotta give it to him though. That was good shit.

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005

Herbie Robinson

Jan 31, 2005
Cleveland
It's a roast, the guy is supposed to blow people up, and I didnt think he was that bad. Jamie got pissed because he got called out on. He should have took the shit like everyone else does and suck it up. Fucking hack move in my opinion. I think the guy said it best when he said "brother starts making money and you cant say anything to him.

I agree, Jamie fucked this guy, and lets not forget that you have to be invited on stage. Everyone can give it out, but you need to take freindly ribing.