Jane Fonda drops the c-bomb on "Today"

Brokeback Jimmy

Laundering your Swastikas since 1912
Jan 30, 2006
Asked to do a monologue called "Cunt".

Must have been an autobiography.

Hanoi Jane should accidentally drink a can of hepatitis at a bbq...

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
Give a re-cap for those who can't get it.
Jane Fonda was being interviewed by Meredith Viera and talking about the Vagina Monologues. She said some who gives a shit bullshit about a monologue about cunt, or something like that.

1. She's been called one so many times, Jane probably doesn't care about the word.
2. It's a fucking word. Who fucking cares?
with that said...
3. Fuck Meredith's apology. Why does she get off with an apology when it isn't enough for others? Why doesn't she lose her job and the producers lose theirs? I'm not calling for it, but what the fuck is the difference? Is Al Roker behind the scenes complaining to management about this?
I think there should be protests! All of the Wackbag cunts need to unite and protest the Today show.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
Give a re-cap for those who can't get it.
Jane was just explaining how she didn't know much about 'The Vagina Monologues' because she is from Georgia(??), but was asked to do a monologue called "cunt."

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
So Meredith apologized? It would figure since Jane never apologizes for the words she uses.

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
Jun 8, 2006
wow she said a naughty word

So Meredith apologized? It would figure since Jane never apologizes for the words she uses.
Well, it seems to be up to the interviewer/host/etc. to do the "official" apologizing, not the guest

The guest should've known better, and as you say, it figures that she would be unrepentant... Not that she used the word (who cares?), but that she used the word knowingly via an outlet that she HAD to know would be unacceptable. Fer chrissakes, her ex-husband ran a goddamned NETWORK, she knows what can and can't be said.

And what, no dump/delay? Anyone who broadcasts ANYTHING live these days should be smart enough to employ that super-duper-advanced technology just to save their asses when some ASS blurts out something that can get them in trouble.

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
Jul 12, 2005
So this opens the door for Otto & George to do their act on the Today Show!

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Meridith's appology should have gone something like this....

"We here at the today show would like to appolgize for the c-bomb Jane Fonda dropped earlier. What a stupid bitch." :D

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
I'll forgive Jane Fonda when Hitler forgives the Jews.

OldManStern

Aug 18, 2005
Over/Under on Keith Olbermann pulling his now typical "champion of decency" shit over this latest incident....

3 days.....