Jane Lynch's ex wants $94,000 in monthly spousal support

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Actress Jane Lynch's estranged wife is demanding almost $94,000 a month in spousal support following the breakdown of their marriage earlier this year.

The "Glee" star separated from Dr. Lara Embry in February, and filed for divorce in July, citing "irreconcilable differences."

Embry responded to the filing by asking for financial help, and new legal documents obtained by TMZ reveal that she is seeking the cash to help her maintain the luxury lifestyle she had become accustomed to while married to Lynch.

Embry claims Lynch only had $400,00 in savings when they wed in May, 2010, but the star's average monthly income has swelled to nearly $235,00 in the past three years, due to her "newfound acting success."

She alleges the actress paid for everything during their relationship, and they typically racked up $40,000 a month on credit cards.
Link

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
May 30, 2013
If you're a man or woman of means, I don't understand why you would get married. There is no upside.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Embry responded to the filing by asking for financial help, and new legal documents obtained by TMZ reveal that she is seeking the cash to help her maintain the luxury lifestyle she had become accustomed to while married to Lynch.
Fuck everything about this. Just because you used to eat caviar and sip champagne doesnt mean you are entitled to it forever. I hope she gets nothing.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Someone with a concept of numbers rewrote the article:

Jane Lynch and Dr. Lara Embry's "amicable" divorce just turned "unfriendly" ... because Embry is making a full-court press for Jane's bank accounts -- to the tune of $93,809 a month in spousal support!

In new legal docs, obtained by TMZ, Embry says for the last 3 years, Jane's average monthly income has been $234,688. Embry also says when she married Lynch, Jane told her she had $400,000 in her savings and 401K combined, and owned her home.

Embry says of her "Glee" wife, "Her income, investments and assets increased dramatically with her newfound acting success."

Embry -- who says she wants Jane to support her in the lifestyle to which she gladly became accustomed -- says during their marriage Jane paid for everything, including lavish vacations.

Embry says she and Jane typically racked up $40k a month on their credit cards.

According to Embry's docs, she currently earns pennies, but still spends in the neighborhood of $40,900 per month -- including an average of $6,500 on clothes, $12,000 on entertainment/gifts/vacation, and $4,500 on eating out (hehe).

Sources tell us ... Jane is already providing Embry with support. In fact, Embry and her daughter are living in the house Jane bought and Jane temporarily moved elsewhere. But the house is a big sticking point. Embry says they sunk $3 mil into the house for renovations and from the docs it seems she either wants the house or a 50% cut.

Sources tell us the couple did not have a prenup, which means assets acquired during the marriage will probably be split 50/50.

Jane filed to end her three-year marriage to Lara in July, citing "irreconcilable differences." The two first met in 2009 at a fundraiser in San Francisco. They were married a year later in Massachusetts.

Jane said recently the financial negotiations have been friendly, adding, "It's just money." Right.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
I'm so fucking divided on this one. By default I say fuck anyone who thinks being married to someone entitles you to a pension. On the other hand, it would be nice to see a woman get screwed in a divorce for once.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Like BB1 said, pay up. Those two carpet munchers wanted to be treated exactly like other married couples. Now you can get fucked in the ass by divorce like men do, Lynch. Take it raw and ask for more.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
In related news, gays who earn more than $100k/year have started a movement to ban gay marriage in all 50 states.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Irreconcilable differences meaning she discovered she can get much better pussy with her sucess.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I'm so fucking divided on this one. By default I say fuck anyone who thinks being married to someone entitles you to a pension. On the other hand, it would be nice to see a woman get screwed in a divorce for once.
Anyone who doesn't get a prenuptial agreement deserves to be financially raped.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Ha ha! Hows that for equality ladies