Janice is an insipid, cackling, spooky ghost.

Oct 4, 2004
Las Vegas
My sincere condolences to her friends, family, and anyone who could actually stand to listen to her. Good news for Ron is, half his listeners won't change channels they second they hear her anymore.

MTJonny

Donator
Apr 24, 2009
Greater Seattle area
You know I'm right tho.
While she annoyed me pretty much every time she called in, I never really mustered up any real hate for her. I stopped listening a long while ago tho so it's possible I could have gotten there.

But I didn't so you're just a big ole piece of shit, you monster.

Fred West

Jul 4, 2014
Always thought it was Ron's cruellest bit for the listeners when he put her on. The only memorable thing she did was talk about jizz on her back.

Her laugh was ferociously terrible.

Opie&JimmyShow

May 21, 2008
NYC
Been off the Bennington train for a while? How did she die?

Whenever I heard her voice I pictured her looking like someone out of Shameless.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Tiny Tommy

Feb 16, 2014
Been off the Bennington train for a while? How did she die?

Whenever I heard her voice I pictured her looking like someone out of Shameless.

Sent from your Mom's box.
Laughed to death at a mild joke Ron had yet to even make.

Tiny Tommy

Feb 16, 2014
I thought more on the late, great Janice. She created a perfect circle. She sucks > you hate her because she sucks > you eventually find your way back to the realization she is just a nice old lady and hate yourself for being so petty as to hate her for sucking > Ron: Alright, we're going to go to Janice from Chicago > the cycle begins anew.

HYUHHYUHHYUHHYUH.

Oct 4, 2004
Las Vegas
Janice is the reason I can no longer hate on HTG, MLC, Fred (from) Brooklyn or the other hangers-on that R&F used to have, simply because they were nowhere near as bad.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Janice is the reason I can no longer hate on HTG, MLC, Fred (from) Brooklyn or the other hangers-on that R&F used to have, simply because they were nowhere near as bad.
Yes at least their audio vomit could be ignored. Janice was like someone grabbing a hammer and bashing your earhole in.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
I don't remember her, but was never a frequent listener of Ron & Fez. I was much bigger fan of Ron's old show in Florida with Ron Diaz when Fez was just a producer.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
I don't remember her, but was never a frequent listener of Ron & Fez. I was much bigger fan of Ron's old show in Florida with Ron Diaz when Fez was just a producer.
I remember Ron talking about how great the Florida days were. Or at least mentioning how great Fez was when he was on the air. Think they played a clip and Fez sounded enthusiastic. Not sure what happened that caused Fez to shut down. Guess i'll dig around for audio from back then to listen to Ron & Ron.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
I remember Ron talking about how great the Florida days were. Or at least mentioning how great Fez was when he was on the air. Think they played a clip and Fez sounded enthusiastic. Not sure what happened that caused Fez to shut down. Guess i'll dig around for audio from back then to listen to Ron & Ron.
It was actually a much bigger show and actually better than O&A. They were a morning Time Slot syndicated throughout the south. Nothing has been bigger since, not even the So-called Monsters of Morning or The Sponge. Back then, Fez didn't have to help carry the show. He was basically comic relief on Morning Zoo style show, 3rd mike. The gay thing was always hinted at and they would play dumb whenever a caller would mention it.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
Ron and Ron fell apart because Bennington couldn't take being second billing.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
I've often wondered why R&R stopped. Never heard why on any show with Bennington on it.

As for Janice, I was overjoyed when it was said she died. What a horrid voice.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
As hateable and annoying as Janice was, i only blamed Ron for it. Fez hated her from what i recall.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
I've often wondered why R&R stopped. Never heard why on any show with Bennington on it.
I him heard talk about it a bit. He doesn't go into a lot of detail, but he gives gist. I moved back to Michigan before they split, but read about it on some the Radio Message boards. It goes something like; Ron Diaz's Girlfriend caught aids and died. He became depressed and didn't want to do the show anymore. This was just after they signed a new contract, moved from their old studio in Tampa to Miami. This wasn't commuting distances, the staff had to move to new homes. They hired a replacement and even changed his name to Ron so they could keep the old Ron and Ron name. The chemistry wasn't there and the ratings sucked. Bennington and Fez then teamed from there and got the Daytona Beach and then DC and then NYC. Diaz was last heard to be on some AM Sports talk station. He wasn't blowing all his money on coke like Bennington, so it's possible he banked a few Mil before walking away.