Japanese biker fails to notice missing limb

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
This one made me giggle. How the fuck did he stay on the bike with one leg being MIA?

A Japanese biker failed to notice his leg had been severed below the knee when he hit a safety barrier, and rode on for 2 km (1.2 miles), leaving a friend to pick up the missing limb.

The 54-year-old office worker was out on his motorcycle with a group of friends in the city of Hamamatsu, west of Tokyo, on Monday, when he was unable to negotiate a curve in the road and bumped into the central barrier, the Mainichi Shimbun said.

He felt excruciating pain, but did not notice that his right leg was missing until he stopped at the next junction, the paper quoted local police as saying.

The man and his leg were taken to hospital, but the limb had been crushed in the collision, the paper

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/08/14/japan.biker.reut/

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
This one made me giggle. How the fuck did he stay on the bike with one leg being MIA?
You really don't need your right leg for much of anything on a bike.
All it is used for is operating the rear brake, which not many people use anyways.

I wonder if he was looking around for the house that was having a barbecue before he realized he was leaking blood on the exhaust..

wigsnatcher

usually confused
May 11, 2007
Nashville
All it is used for is operating the rear brake, which not many people use anyways.

you're awsome. i love how you said that so matter-of-factly, like 'well yeh, who would notice thier leg is missing'

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002

I wonder if he was looking around for the house that was having a barbecue before he realized he was leaking blood on the exhaust..
speak for your self. ive got an old triumph, my shifter is on the right, and my old sportster had one on the right, its funny when i get on a modern bike and go to down shift, i get all fucked up. ive known a couple of one legged bikers, some had special breaks, others could just use there prostheses to operate the control. as for it getting cut off and him just rideing on, they dont say how fast or how drunk he was, the gooks like to drink ya know