Jason Ellis on Faction XM 52/Sirius 28 3 to 7 pm

Haeder

South Dakota
HOLY FUCK!!!!

Ellis just got kicked twice in the leg by Fedor!!!!! HE GAVE FEDOR TWO FREE KICKS TO HIS UNPROTECTED LEG!!!!!

Exclamation marks!!!!!!!

June 4, 2009 - 3:50 PM central time

nevnut

I missed that part of the interview cause I had to get out of my work truck and work but just watched the video.

Ellis is "the Man"!!!!

S

South Texas

Ellis is cool, but.....

I like his show, but I noticed that in the past month or so, he's been only talking about how great Hoo Hoo is. I haven't heard any good mention of O&A.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Howard doesn't play the Ellis replay on his channel, does he? I don't care if he like Howard, but he should stroke O&A once in a while..

I like his show, but I noticed that in the past month or so, he's been only talking about how great Hoo Hoo is. I haven't heard any good mention of O&A.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Howard doesn't play the Ellis replay on his channel, does he? I don't care if he like Howard, but he should stroke O&A once in a while..
He talks about the boys every now and then. But I'm also getting tired of him thinking it's 1996 and lapping at Howards balls.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
supposedly he was on howard today and kissed his ass saying how he is the only reason he is in radio and that he is positioning himself to be howards successor because nobody else can be as good

EvilMonkey71

Blurka Blurka Blurka
supposedly he was on howard today and kissed his ass saying how he is the only reason he is in radio and that he is positioning himself to be howards successor because nobody else can be as good
Calm down kids, he came on to O&A after his Hoo Hoo appearance and again thanked them profusely for helping his show blow up by airing Best Of's on the Virus on weekends.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Calm down kids, he came on to O&A after his Hoo Hoo appearance and again thanked them profusely for helping his show blow up by airing Best Of's on the Virus on weekends.
nothing to calm down about just reporting what i was told he said to stern

Michael Jackson is better than 50/50 a child molester.

Couldn't gdve said it better myself.