Jay mohr, back from france.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
He's back. He is killing me with his pesci, walken, and george. He's doing the pisano's live air read. Funny shit. :D

I love it when Jay Mohr is on the show he is my favorite guest. It is always must hear radio when Jay Mohr is on the show.

MAVRIC305

No doubt bro. I hate when people say he's annoying and shit. It is definetely must hear radio everytime he is on. He killed today as always. I hope he is back again tomorrow.

Yeah i hope Jay Mohr doesnt let those assholes who say he is annoying and shit get to him and keep him from coming on the show.

FOFOLINA

I always liked jay he is one funny ass comedian... My favorite movie he did was 200 cigarettes
He was one funny fuck in there and what luck he had...I so enjoy him on the show when he comes on

MAVRIC305

Well so much for him coming back today. The reason for him not coming back, he probably told the guys he didn't wanna out stay his welcome. Because of the assholes who say he is annoying. MY favorite movie was by jay was "suicide kings". He was also good as the queer in "go".