Jay Mohr hosting the Jim Rome show.

Nov 7, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
I did not see this posted anywhere else. Our buddy Jay Mohr is hosting the Jim Rome show today. I have caught some of it over the past hour (it is hard with Ron and Fez on as well). Jay is great as usual.

It is on 12-3 Eastern time I believe.

You can also check out his column at: http://msn.foxsports.com/writer/archive?authorId=308

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
is this on any xm channel?

danny666

Oct 12, 2004
I remember Jay Mohr hosting Rome's show a few years ago and he also did a good job.
I listen to Rome occasionally on terrestrial on KNBR 1050 here in the bay area.

Speaking of Jay Mohr and sports. I was listening to KNBR about a month ago and the some shitdick host named Ralph 'the razor' Barbieri was talking about Dan Patrick leaving ESPN. And the host said 'Dan Patrick just seems really arrogant ot me.' Then said 'the three people that just exude arrogance to me are Dan Patrick, Bryant Gumble and.....' He had a hard time remember Jay's name but then said 'Jay Mohr'.

fuckwit

Jul 27, 2006
jersey
Yeh Mohr is killing. Wish he did his own regular show somewhere.

sniper

Front, and to the right...
Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
Oct 13, 2004
Masshole
I remember Jay Mohr hosting Rome's show a few years ago and he also did a good job.
I listen to Rome occasionally on terrestrial on KNBR 1050 here in the bay area.
I remember that. It was amazing the shit he was getting away with. He kills when he fills in for Rome, fucker knows his sports too.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
Jay did well today, started a little slow but picked it up and was his normal genious by the end.

ceeps04

Your right, you would know
Apr 26, 2006
The District
Call me Larry Late but I just saw Rome took over for that shitdick O'Reilly after O&A at JFK. If I didn't have XM I think I might listen to that piece of shit station.

Rob

Lingerrring Longerrr
Wackbag Staff
Aug 12, 2002
Brainerd, MN
shit, i missed it... i would have liked to listen to jay today...

The Sarge

Guess who.
Jul 24, 2005
Germany.
Good. Jim Rome is a TOOL anyway.

However, not the caliber TOOL that GLENN D. is.

Love ya, bud. **no homo**:action-sm

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Is Jay doing the week, or just yesterday?
I usually watch Rome's show, I've never actually heard his radio show though.

Did Jay do Rome Is Burning as well?

I'd like to hear this, but I'll assume that there's not a big Rome torrent site or show collectors.

rachacha

reading's for queers
Feb 20, 2007
Rochester NY area
I cannot stand to listen to Rome anymore. He's draining on my soul to hear all of his self-righteous points of view.

But I love when Mohr hosts that show.

fuckwit

Jul 27, 2006
jersey
Some nice fella was posting Jim Rome shows on usenet so I grabbed the Jay Mohr episode and posted it as a torrent on piratebay for anyone that wants it. I dont have a great upload speed so if you get it seed for a day or two till everyone from here gets it.
If you cant find it PM me and ill link the torrent.

Title is The Jim Rome Show - Jay Mohr Guest Host

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Some nice fella was posting Jim Rome shows on usenet so I grabbed the Jay Mohr episode and posted it as a torrent on piratebay for anyone that wants it. I dont have a great upload speed so if you get it seed for a day or two till everyone from here gets it.
If you cant find it PM me and ill link the torrent.

Title is The Jim Rome Show - Jay Mohr Guest Host
Thanks, I found the torrent.
I'm going to start Dling it.
(I'm not showing any seeders, maybe I'm not connectable or something at the moment)

Thanks

fuckwit

Jul 27, 2006
jersey
Thanks, I found the torrent.
I'm going to start Dling it.
(I'm not showing any seeders, maybe I'm not connectable or something at the moment)

Thanks
Yeh I think I have like 3 people in queue and 1 person is downloading right now. He should be done in about an hour and his pieces should start seeding too so itll pickup the pace later once a few copies get out there.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Oh yeah, I was wondering what Group or binary the Rome shows are posted in on the newsgroups?

fuckwit

Jul 27, 2006
jersey
alt.binaries.sounds.radio.misc

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I listened to this while I was at the gym tonight and was laughing out loud.
Jay was really good, I wasn't sure how he'd be with just him speaking for a few hours handling the whole show, but he was really funny.

If you're a Jay Mohr fan you should get this show and take a listen to a genius.

I know he's a busy hollywood star, but how about a Saturday night Sports/Entertainment show with Jay. Once a week would be fantastic.

OfficerCornjob

Impossible to walk in this muck.
Aug 7, 2007
Imaginationland
Jim Rome is such a self important piece of shit, he just did a 20 minute rant about some player on the Phils using the word "retarded" and how it was inexcusable and how "no one over the age of 7 uses that word" and how its an "insult to handicapped people". Everyone uses that word Rome, you stupid fuck.