Mr. White

Jay Mohr Perfoming In St Louis
Pageant Theater
June 28th
No Queers

Very nice
I'll be there Slam-Man
Now tell Jimmy to come here.

Who is Jay Mohr? I never heard him on the O&A show.

Is he a friend??

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
[media]http://www.podcastingnews.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg[/media]
LEAVE JAY ALONE!

Mr. White

Good to see you Hudson (no homo)... Good luck with your surgery. I know it must be fucking scary but you will be okay. Just pray and give thanks every day. Let us know how the whole mess turns out. jj

I've never been to a comedy show at the Pageant, any chance I can get my Gasping for Airtime signed?

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Even though there was a period of 3 or 4 months where every time I'd have a good call for R&F, Jay would call in and ruin my day in the sun, he's one of my favorite guests/callers. Mr. White rules.

Good to see you Hudson (no homo)... Good luck with your surgery. I know it must be fucking scary but you will be okay. Just pray and give thanks every day. Let us know how the whole mess turns out. jj
Your a good guy for thinking of Hudson in his time of need.
Jay's also a good egg ,last week he helped me find my lost puppy.
He's the best.:icon_bigg

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Will do... and thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Mr. White

thoughts and prayers thoughts and prayers:action-sm

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
I will be buying tickets when Jay comes to NJ..I have to see this fucker live... Any idea where in NJ you are looking to play yet Jay?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I will be buying tickets when Jay comes to NJ..I have to see this fucker live... Any idea where in NJ you are looking to play yet Jay?
From Mr Mohr's site:
Hello everyone. I have really been LOVING stand up lately. I have never had so much new material and I have also never been so happy onstage. Long story short...I am ready to travel! I will finally venture out of my protective southern california cocoon and fly to a city near you. BUT....I need your help. I want to know where I am most wanted. I want to perform at a theater and not a comedy club. Email me and tell me where you live. After a month or so I will add up the cities that seem the most excited about it and secure some theaters to rock out in. St. Louis, dont worry, I am headed your way at the pagean theater sometime in June... PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE!!!! Email Jay@JayMohr.com Lets party.
http://www.jaymohr.com/
I think the State Theatre In New Jersey would be good
I would like to see him at the Motherlode theatre here in Butte Montana...

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
From Mr Mohr's site:

http://www.jaymohr.com/
I think the State Theater In New Jersey would be good
I would like to see him at the Motherlode theater here in Butte Montana...
I know I read all that before...Thats why I asked if he new where yet..:action-sm Where ever Jay plays i will go so it doesn't matter..

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Or if he's looking for a theater, he could do the Electric Factory in Philly or the Sovereign Preforming Arts Theater in Reading. But I'd really like to see him in a club setting. Maybe he could do one special club date or something.

Top Bottom