Jay Mohr with Kelly Lee

I cant wait to see that it should interesting. Incase you havent heard Jay Mohr is gonna fill in next Thurday for Regis on his morning talk show with Kelly Lee. Kelly Lee is one hot piece of ass i saw her a few times.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Kelly Lee is a younger version of Kathy Lee. Other than that, I hope that he kills.

Yeah she is a younger hotter horny version of Kathylee i love Kelly Lee she rocks.

:sarcasm: Wow amazing! They actually found a co-host with the same exact last name? What a coincidence, how the hell did that happen. :sarcasm: :cough: Rippa :cough:

I think Regis got out the phone book and started calling all the girls with the last name Lee. :D

You fucking geniuses must have gone to Ivy League colleges, right?

Originally posted by imoverherenow:
Yeah i went to Yale let me guess your from Harvard right.
Listen, dolt, I'LL ask the questions here, GOT IT??

And now i get to say goodbye to you too now DICKHEAD!!! Suck on that you fucking degenerate asshole.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Dude, because you screwed up your own board, don't you think we are a little su****ious of what you would do with this one.

damn, that is a cool status for this a-hole. and it would be very cool if jay acts like himself and don't try to be Mr. Nice guy, when he goes to co-host that show

[ 04-12-2001: Message edited by: metallica22 ]

FOFOLINA

Well that was fun...
What a bunch of nuts we have here hee hee
Great Status on that tool

If Jay acts like himself, it'll be funny.
If not see "Suicide Kings". for insight.

Yes it should be funny. I guess either way it will be funny O&A will do some good radio that day tooling on his appearence and hopefully Jay Mohr will either come in studio or call into the show as well.

I completly forgot about him being on that show today and missed it. Did anyone see the show? How was it?

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Damn it!! I was hoping you were giving an update. I missed it too. This blows I hope someone watched it. I bet Fofo seen it. She better have details and how many times he used the show terms(OK terrific). If he did use some show terms, I'm sure they will replay it on the show today or tomorrow. But I would like to be in the know NOW. Damn it! :mad:

Yeah i hope she did cause she was online around that time this morning. See i watch NYPD Blue re-runs every morning on FX at 9am
and i got caught up in an episode and didnt even think of changing the channel.

FOFOLINA

I saw it I missed the 1st 15 mins
but it was a cool show he said Ok Terrific!
and at the end Kelly said you can hear Jay at the opie and anthony show on wnew 102.7fm ny and in Fox SPorts
it was cool

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
That is fucking awesome. Wnew needed a plug. They are in the dulldrums. I wish I could have seen it but I was working. I am such a tool though. I could have pressed record when I left my house and got the whole show on tape. I'm a dick. I'm sure they got the clips though. We should hear them at 3pm. Very cool fofo. Thanks for the update hun.

They will probaly start off 3:00 with those clips i'll be listening. Jay Mohr should come in today too.