Jay Mohrz Likes Attention

drucifer

More Drunker
Everyone does, but shut the fuck up Jay. Doing Quinn for an hour? How long have you been in comedy & still don't have your own voice. Desperate cunt.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
His podcast is awesome so eat a dick between two slices of bread

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Everyone does, but shut the fuck up Jay. Doing Quinn for an hour? How long have you been in comedy & still don't have your own voice. Desperate cunt.
That's what you take away from the concept of an impression? That the person doing it doesn't have his own voice? Are you retarded? Don't answer that, of course you're retarded.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Jay has been on the show since WNEW. I haven't heard his most recent appearance, but the Jay on O+A (and R+F) is a lot crazier and more unhinged than what I've seen in him as a performer. I think he was one of the first who really understood the hang out concept of the show. Breuer too.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!

Last edited:

jimmyslostchin

Malarkey is slang for bullshit isn't it?
Can we get a poll? Pee in the OP's butt.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
And now you have the attention you so craved.

Jay has been great on the show. I've been howling.

TurdGuzzler

His appearance with Kevin Pollak the other day was one of the best shows in ages! OP is crazy!!

The Keeed

Jay's been great.

That said, I prefer when he's just on with OA&J, as he has a tendency to make things awkward for some of the guests.

ericd

I'm a real fucko
Wow, is this really Wackbag.

Good to see everyone here coming to Jay Mohr's defense. I've been loving this whole week with him in.

Could you imagine how quickly things could have slipped off the rails this week without him there. Phones messing up, Ant's power out and Obama wins re-election... one Colin Quinn line and everythings all better

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
What the fuck? Several times this year, an old poster whose account has been dormant for years has returned out of the blue and started being cunty and starting shitty threads.

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Wait... Let me get this straight? A stand-up comedian want's to be the center of attention? You don't say.......

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Wow, is this really Wackbag.

Good to see everyone here coming to Jay Mohr's defense.
I just piled on because I enjoy a good trashing.

I'd cave Jay and Pollocks skulls in if it meant getting the real Colin Quinn on for a full show with Bobby and Vos.

Palaver

But Enough Of This
Jay's been great this week. It's been a really good week of O&A in general.

Speaking of speaking, Louis CK's uptalk has gotten even more noticeable.

Every sentence of his rises at the end as if ending in a question mark.

I kind of like it?

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
I'm usually the first to bitch when Jay gets cunty, but he hasn't, really for years. He's been listening to every show, every minute, and you can tell. He always keeps up and fits right in and he deserves all the time they're giving him.

Oh wait, that was a mature response meant for someone who isn't a retard complaining about Jay's awesome Colin. I meant Go fuck your mother.

He's been slaying it. His Eddie Vedder, Colin, Keitel, Chris Penn. He can do no wrong. If someone is gonna interrupt, Jay being the one doing it isn't painful. This week has definitely been solid overall, but Russell Peters really isnt funny at all. I had no idea he was so huge.

Monstercloud

I'm 100% sure this was a thread last time Jay was live in studio for a consecutive # of days.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Where it's good old Mr White to give him a good bashing?

Posted from smoke signal

Jay is awesome. Even though he used to call in to Ron and Fez every time I was on hold a few years back. It never failed. I'd have a great line and Jay Mohr would call in. Can't compete with that....

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Nothing but awesomeness from Jay this week. Probably the most I've ever enjoyed him on the show. OP is a faggot.