Jeff Dunham and his fucking puppets...

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Apr 8, 2006
Georgia
Wasn't this guy on the show once? I watched a DVD of his stand-up last night at my cousins house, and for some reason it kept bugging me that he was that guy that came into the studio doing voices like his puppets were there but he didn't have them.

or maybe I'm just fucking retarded and I'm thinking of something else.

the show was kinda funny, but he has a hacky routine.

filthgrinder

Apr 22, 2005
He did a phone call. They talked to him and he was doing his stupid puppet voices and they asked him if he was actually holding the puppet, and he embarassedly told them that, yes, he was. He said he can't do the voice without holding the puppet.

Otto said the samething. He just can't get the voice right without holding the puppet.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
I've heard that in the case of a lot of puppeteers and ventriloquists. The only group of puppeteers I know where they don't do that and can still do the voices pretty well is the folks who perform the Muppets. When they do the CDs, etc. they don't bring puppets into the recording studio with them.

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
he is a funny comic tho....great clips of him on youtube...especially the suicide bomber

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
he is a funny comic tho....great clips of him on youtube...especially the suicide bomber
I haven't kept up with his act over the years, I know he's added some new characters but I always loved Walter...

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I admit that I am a big fan of Dunham's comedy. Peanut, Junior, and Walter are my favourites

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
I haven't kept up with his act over the years, I know he's added some new characters but I always loved Walter...
i highly recommend this one...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go[/media]

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Apr 8, 2006
Georgia
that clip is from the DVD I watched....I seen an uncensored one but it wasnt as funny.

Achmed the Dead Terrorist was the funniest.....I KILL YOU!!!

jsc315

AnalCunt
Dec 8, 2004
Evergreen Park,IL
My mother and whole family loves this douche. I'm embarrassed for my whole family. Every time i hear this unfunny fuck i want to kick him in the face.

M

MasticatorDelux

Walter, Peanut, and Jose the Jalepeno are the only acts of substance. Achmed the dead terrorist is probably short lived. He's okay, I guess.

tourettesguy

Certified Labia Inspector
Oct 4, 2005
Akron, OH
"Achmed the Dead Terrorist" was created to appeal to white people in the South/Midwest.

It's exactly what "Ned the Negro" would have been like around 1950. (Arab jokes aren't taboo yet.)

Racist crap disguised as patriotic nonsense. Clever marketing, that's all.

Actually, not that clever. An idiot like me saw through the gimmick the first time I saw it.

Melk

Listening from the Future
Nov 14, 2005
Japan
"Achmed the Dead Terrorist" was created to appeal to white people in the South/Midwest.

It's exactly what "Ned the Negro" would have been like around 1950. (Arab jokes aren't taboo yet.)

Racist crap disguised as patriotic nonsense. Clever marketing, that's all.

Actually, not that clever. An idiot like me saw through the gimmick the first time I saw it.
I think a lot of the jokes are rather hack and dated.

"I kill you?"

Isn't that Kamal from the Jerky Boys' schtick?

I neither like nor hate Jeff Dunham. He hasn't been on any of the comedy shows I watch in years (I don't know if I have even seen him since Fox's Comic Strip Live.)

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
I neither like nor hate Jeff Dunham. He hasn't been on any of the comedy shows I watch in years (I don't know if I have even seen him since Fox's Comic Strip Live.)
Exactly. He's one of those people that if they were on the tube while I was
looking at it, I might stay tuned in for the performance. I never went out of
my way to see him.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
I think a lot of the jokes are rather hack and dated.

"I kill you?"

Isn't that Kamal from the Jerky Boys' schtick?

I saw him on Comedy Central recently, but I have no idea how recent the actual special was.......

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
I can't get into any ventriloquist acts. There's really no flow to their acts. It's all forced conversation. That's why I don't get whats so funny about Otto & George on the radio. It's just a guy doing voices.