Jeffery Epstein shitstorm

domelogic

but was thinking, what if he had some shit on Trump or others on the right?

Not possible. The Clintons kept him safe along with Bush and Obama for decades. With all the vitriol from those people and the msm at Trump, the easiest way to take him down would have been this”shit”. What does he owe trump? Nothing is what he owes him. Had there been anything it would have been used and Epstein would have given it up freely. Not saying the Clintons had anything to do with this, just saying he had zero dirt on trump.

It's the standard smarmy, childish liberal tactic of yelling, "No I'm not, YOU are!" and acting like it's a rock-solid and irrefutable argument. Give it another 24 hours and those same assholes posting that shit will have convinced themselves that it's real.
Didn't even need the full 24 hours. Keep in mind the testimony that was unsealed specifically says the accuser never saw Trump at any of the sex parties but does mention powerful Democrats and the charges were brought against Epstein while Trump is President, so OF COURSE Trump is the one covering it up. And the media calls the Clinton conspiracy theory "baseless." :rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...frey-epstein-conspiracy-theories-trump-russia

“Will & Grace” star Debra Messing was among the first to comment, alleging that Trump made good on his 2016 assertion that he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose any voters.

“He finally killed someone on 5th Avenue,” she wrote.

Filmmaker Michael Moore also pointed a finger at Trump by suggesting that the timing of Epstein's death was too convenient.

"I guess they think a country dumb enough to elect Trump is stupid enough to believe Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide. Or not. Love that they did it on the traditional Friday night/early Saturday morning “document dump” time when they know the fewest people will follow it," he wrote.

"The can of Jeffrey Epstein’s worms has been opened. And they will be crawling all over some very powerful people. Have a nice vacation Mr. President," wrote Rob Reiner.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
There has never been any legitimate accusations against Trump or Clinton, as least as it's tied to this.

I think it's entirely possible that it was suicide. In the sense of "here is everything you need. We'll leave you alone for three hours. Either you take care of it or someone else will."

BIV

It just doesn't make sense. If you are too under staffed to check on everyone, why would you take out the cellmate? Wouldn't you be consolidating prisoners?

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Trump obviously knew Epstein. But what I believe is that Trump grew to hate Epstein, especially after allegedly throwing him out of Mar-A-Lago in 2001-ish(?). And I suspect Trump knew what kind of business Epstein was in and who was connected. I would not be surprised if Epstein offered to fly him down to the island or another property and "mingle" with his girls. You get billionaire Trump on camera engaging in lewd acts and you can blackmail the fuck out of him. But Trump never took the bait.

How am I certain? It does appear that these clients were recorded and there would've been a Trump tape that would be used to prevent him from becoming President. Even if it opens up a can of worms with other Epstein's clients, an outgoing President Obama and incoming President Hillary would use it to bury Trump and then cover up everyone else who would end up implicated.

But I don't think Trump has an appetite for what he was offering. And I would be tremendously pleased if Trump's mission is to shine a light on what went on. It's starting to make some sense, especially with his trafficking EO's and the fact that Epstein was taken in. And I don't think it makes sense that Epstein's suicide was faked. But seeing how everything has been coming together, especially these last few weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if he was in hiding somewhere, given how powerful the people are that were connected. But then again, I don't think it's that easy to hide the guy like that. But given the blatant, obvious screw up by the correctional facility, something doesn't add up.

lajikal

This was under Barr's watch .. Acosta did not skate and neither should he .. This MUST be tied into Trump's corrupt admin investigation!

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I thought they would have already raided the island...but I guess not, they're there now.

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
I thought they would have already raided the island...but I guess not, they're there now.

"It's crazy! ALL of the hard drives crashed and had to be put into woodchippers!"

BIV

Clinton or not, the lib elite will get away with this shit again.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Officer Cill Blinton wheeled out some stuff but it dropped in the ocean after being doused in gasoline and set on fire. I guess this is case closed.
He helped out the government by deleting 30,000 personal files, then handed over the hard drives.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Ummmm...sooooo...what is being implied here:

Supposedly they have paper sheets that won't support any weight.
Don't forget what Roman Polanski got away with, and in my opinion it was worse than what Epstein did.

domelogic

Epstein Boasted He Had Dirt on Powerful People – Including Tech Oligarchs – Was Ready to Talk

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein told New York Times columnist James Stewart that he had dirt on many very powerful people, including the tech oligarchs.
Mr. Stewart visited Epstein at his mega mansion in Manhattan last August where he bragged about knowing an “astonishing number of rich, famous and powerful people.”
“He had the photos to prove it,” Stewart wrote, adding that Epstein claimed to have very damaging and embarrassing information on some very prominent names in the tech industry, although he didn’t drop any specific names.
He said people in Silicon Valley had a reputation for being geeky workaholics, but that was far from the truth: They were hedonistic and regular users of recreational drugs. He said he’d witnessed prominent tech figures taking drugs and arranging for sex (Mr. Epstein stressed that he never drank or used drugs of any kind),” Stewart wrote.
Stewart recalls seeing a picture of Epstein with former President Bill Clinton on a table covered with with several framed photographs.
Epstein called Stewart earlier this year and was apparently ready to disclose more details about his life, according to Stewart.
“Then early this year Mr. Epstein called to ask if I’d be interested in writing his biography. He sounded almost plaintive. I sensed that what he really wanted was companionship. As his biographer, I’d have no choice but to spend hours listening to his saga. Already leery of any further ties to him, I was relieved I could say that I was already busy with another book,” Stewart wrote.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Epstein Boasted He Had Dirt on Powerful People – Including Tech Oligarchs – Was Ready to Talk

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein told New York Times columnist James Stewart that he had dirt on many very powerful people, including the tech oligarchs.
Mr. Stewart visited Epstein at his mega mansion in Manhattan last August where he bragged about knowing an “astonishing number of rich, famous and powerful people.”
“He had the photos to prove it,” Stewart wrote, adding that Epstein claimed to have very damaging and embarrassing information on some very prominent names in the tech industry, although he didn’t drop any specific names.
He said people in Silicon Valley had a reputation for being geeky workaholics, but that was far from the truth: They were hedonistic and regular users of recreational drugs. He said he’d witnessed prominent tech figures taking drugs and arranging for sex (Mr. Epstein stressed that he never drank or used drugs of any kind),” Stewart wrote.
Stewart recalls seeing a picture of Epstein with former President Bill Clinton on a table covered with with several framed photographs.
Epstein called Stewart earlier this year and was apparently ready to disclose more details about his life, according to Stewart.
“Then early this year Mr. Epstein called to ask if I’d be interested in writing his biography. He sounded almost plaintive. I sensed that what he really wanted was companionship. As his biographer, I’d have no choice but to spend hours listening to his saga. Already leery of any further ties to him, I was relieved I could say that I was already busy with another book,” Stewart wrote.
Further bolstering the claim that Trump never took part in any of it. If he did, theres no way that would not have seen the light of day during the 2016 campaign. Especially after he won and they were desperate for dirt on Trump.