Jeffery Epstein shitstorm

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Supposedly they have paper sheets that won't support any weight.
Don't forget what Roman Polanski got away with, and in my opinion it was worse than what Epstein did.
It's completely and utterly impossible, absolutely completely and utterly impossible to hang yourself with a bedding they're issued.

domelogic

I thought they would have already raided the island...but I guess not, they're there now.

You know that island was already inspected. You really think only his ny home was searched. The island was nicknamed pedo island for goodness sake. Now the formality of it is happening. Btw he absolutely had to have a deadman’s switch. No way someone in his business doesn’t have one especially after what I posted above.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Nothing new for anyone in this thread, just amusing.

It’s almost as if it’s not possible to go to the prison and see the sheets, or find out who manufactured them, or anything else that would require work or more importantly - might disprove the conspiracy theory.

An investigator tried but slipped on some marbles on the sidewalk and was impaled by his umbrella. He would have survived but unfortunately died when he was struck by lightning on the cloudless day

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
"Did Bill Clinton go the island?...that's the question. If you find that out, you're going to know alot."

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
One of Epstein's guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Center on the night he died was reportedly not a regular corrections officer.

Artists rendition of officer in question:

lajikal

NYT columnist: Jeffrey Epstein said he was helping Elon Musk find a new chairman for Tesla
Aug 12 2019

Key Points
  • New York Times columnist James Stewart revealed in a column Monday he had visited Jeffrey Epstein at his mansion in Manhattan a year ago.
  • At that meeting, Stewart says, Epstein told him he was helping Elon Musk find a new chairman for Tesla, which both Tesla and Musk denied; Stewart seems skeptical of Epstein’s tale.
  • In a statement, a spokesperson for Elon Musk told CNBC, “It is incorrect to say that Epstein ever advised Elon on anything.”
  • The column comes two days after Epstein, who was indicted for alleged child sex trafficking, died from an apparent suicide while in a Manhattan jail. According to sources, Epstein hanged himself in his cell.

lajikal

Shrieking heard from Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell the morning he died

On the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell, a source familiar with the situation told CBS News. Corrections officers attempted to revive him while saying "breathe, Epstein, breathe."

Congress is the latest to start investigating Epstein's apparent suicide over the weekend, with new reports raising questions about the federal jail where he was being held. One of Epstein's guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Center on the night he died was reportedly not a regular corrections officer.

What the hell is a 'not a regular corrections officer'? :haha7:

lajikal

I'm thinking the 'not a regular corrections officer' fluffed his pillow via orders 'from the top'.. :haha7: