Jeffery Epstein shitstorm

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
It's funny this all happened immediately after the Mar-a-Lago story broke out.. Just sayin'..
What story? The story how Trump banned the scumbag? The story how he helped the Florida prosecutor? The story how none of the women ever interviewed saw Trump on Epsteins plane or Island, but knew Clinton other powerful dems were there.

Grow up already. He isn't even your President.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Politico publishes Mar-a-Lago connection on the 9th at 10:25pm.. 8 hours later he is found suicided after shouting and shrieking. Hmm..

Unsealed documents detail alleged Epstein victim’s recruitment at Mar-a-Lago

By JOSH GERSTEIN
08/09/2019 10:25 PM EDT

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/09/epstein-mar-a-lago-trump-1456221

On Saturday, August 10, 2019, at approximately 6:30 a.m., inmate Jeffrey Edward Epstein was found unresponsive in his cell in the Special Housing Unit from an apparent suicide at the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC) in New York, New York.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-dies-by-suicide-report.html

4chan user posted about Jeffrey Epstein's death before it was public
Authorities now want to know who was behind the post, which contained medically accurate details about the financier and accused sex trafficker.

A medical examiner's vehicle outside the Metropolitan Correctional Center on Aug. 10, 2019.Jeenah Moon / Reuters

Aug. 13, 2019

Less than an hour before the first news reports surfaced that Jeffrey Epstein had been found unresponsive in his jail cell, a post about his death mysteriously appeared on a far-right message board.

Authorities now want to know who was behind the post, which contained medically accurate details about the financier and accused sex trafficker.

The New York City Fire Department, for its part, has determined that the information in the post did not come from its records, a department spokesperson told NBC News. Fire officials reviewed the post on 4chan, a forum popular with internet trolls and people in the so-called alt-right movement.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Apparently Epstein had camera coverage of ALL of the island's amenities. This is the motherfucking mother load. If the recordings don't wind up at the bottom of the sea, we're gonna see some serious shit.

Trump asking publically if clinton was on the island was bush (minor not GW) league shit.

I understand he may feel like everyone is against him, and his family, with public attacks so why not fight back but still. Taking the high road isnt his style though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Trump asking publically if clinton was on the island was bush (minor not GW) league shit.

I understand he may feel like everyone is against him, and his family, with public attacks so why not fight back but still. Taking the high road isnt his style though.

Is simply asking a question taking the low road?

These guys are amatuers...buying an entire island so you can fuck kids when all it takes is a 500 dollar van and a 5 dollar can of spray paint to write "Free Puppies and Candy" on the side...sucker!!!!!

He was asked...and he said he had no idea

These guys are amatuers...buying an entire island so you can fuck kids when all it takes is a 500 dollar van and a 5 dollar can of spray paint to write "Free Puppies and Candy" on the side...sucker!!!!!
somehow I doubt you can get away with that on a daily basis for years and years and years and years.

But hey, feel free to prove me wrong.
Just saying there are cheaper options...sure Epstein prolly got some of those top tier infants with the belly rings and glitter lip gloss but if you're willing to slum it the world is your oyster...ok I'm stopping because even my fucked up sense of humor is making me feel gross