Jeffery Epstein shitstorm

Apparently Epstein had camera coverage of ALL of the island's amenities. This is the motherfucking mother load. If the recordings don't wind up at the bottom of the sea, we're gonna see some serious shit.
If true how long did they retain the footage? Or, if saved as say insurance, why was it not destroyed.

Oh on the side, the reason we may be seeing more raids and information coming out is once he died all his rights went with him. So while other warrants may have been for specific things like computers or restricted to documents in the past everything is open to inspect now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MSNBC now say "Jsil run by the Trump Administration...."

Assholes
Well they ain't wrong.. the jail is under the Executive branch Chain of Command..

The Metropolitan Correctional Center, New York is a United States federal administrative detention facility in Manhattan, New York, which holds male and female prisoners of all security levels. It is operated by the Federal Bureau of Prisons, a division of the United States Department of Justice.

Prisoners Endure A Nightmare 'Gulag' In Lower Manhattan, Hidden In Plain Sight
June 19, 2018

Half a block behind Manhattan’s federal courthouse, two blocks from City Hall, three blocks from the Brooklyn Bridge, and less than a mile from the hustle-and-bustle of Wall Street, sits a detention center that has been condemned by a United Nations human rights expert for exposing its inmates to conditions akin to torture.

While reports of the horrendous conditions on Rikers Island helped spur Mayor Bill de Blasio’s pledge to shutter the jail’s violence-plagued facilities, far less attention has been paid to the environment inside the Metropolitan Correctional Center, the federal jail which mainly holds people who have been charged but not yet convicted of crimes, who in the eyes of the law are still presumed innocent.

Yet those locked up at the MCC are subject to their own indignities and rights violations, say those who have spent time there on both sides of the bars. These include filthy conditions, vermin infestations, substandard medical care, and violence and abuse at the hands of guards. Interviews with a dozen people who have spent time locked up there as recently as 2017, as well as with attorneys who have represented clients at MCC, human rights groups, and others with direct knowledge of the prison, confirm that those incarcerated at MCC often endure a rat-infested, high-rise hell just yards from the federal courts that send them there.

https://gothamist.com/2018/06/19/mcc_jail_human_rights_torture.php

Apparently Epstein had camera coverage of ALL of the island's amenities. This is the motherfucking mother load. If the recordings don't wind up at the bottom of the sea, we're gonna see some serious shit.
Don't worry about that evidence. Its being handled by the best man in the forensics unit.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Prisoners Endure A Nightmare 'Gulag' In Lower Manhattan, Hidden In Plain Sight
June 19, 2018

Half a block behind Manhattan’s federal courthouse, two blocks from City Hall, three blocks from the Brooklyn Bridge, and less than a mile from the hustle-and-bustle of Wall Street, sits a detention center that has been condemned by a United Nations human rights expert for exposing its inmates to conditions akin to torture.

While reports of the horrendous conditions on Rikers Island helped spur Mayor Bill de Blasio’s pledge to shutter the jail’s violence-plagued facilities, far less attention has been paid to the environment inside the Metropolitan Correctional Center, the federal jail which mainly holds people who have been charged but not yet convicted of crimes, who in the eyes of the law are still presumed innocent.

Yet those locked up at the MCC are subject to their own indignities and rights violations, say those who have spent time there on both sides of the bars. These include filthy conditions, vermin infestations, substandard medical care, and violence and abuse at the hands of guards. Interviews with a dozen people who have spent time locked up there as recently as 2017, as well as with attorneys who have represented clients at MCC, human rights groups, and others with direct knowledge of the prison, confirm that those incarcerated at MCC often endure a rat-infested, high-rise hell just yards from the federal courts that send them there.

https://gothamist.com/2018/06/19/mcc_jail_human_rights_torture.php
You know how you avoid the “gulag” don’t be a shit head

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I saw somewhere in the melee that people were tying the New Mexico observatory shut down to Epstein

Apparently he owns an ISP and it had a tower there, he may have been backing up or sending pics/info through that tower and they were intercepting or some shit

He has a big ranch not too far from there in NM

Guess we may never find out

Trump asking publically if clinton was on the island was bush (minor not GW) league shit.

I understand he may feel like everyone is against him, and his family, with public attacks so why not fight back but still. Taking the high road isnt his style though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I got the feeling there was more meaning to that. Trump just doesn’t say things for no reason. Whatever they have found from Epstein’s property or investigation, trump has probably seen. Should be interesting

Everyone was either paid a lot to lie or they're all a bunch of half assed idiots who hate their job. I'm more inclined to choose option B.

We always hear about these private prisons run by the military or whatever. Send him there. They stuck him in a shit hole and gave him a thousand chances to die. He probably killed himself before the hitmen could make it to the jail.

They held El Chapo there for months with out incident
Everyone was either paid a lot to lie or they're all a bunch of half assed idiots who hate their job. I'm more inclined to choose option B.

We always hear about these private prisons run by the military or whatever. Send him there. They stuck him in a shit hole and gave him a thousand chances to die. He probably killed himself before the hitmen could make it to the jail.
This was the same place they held El Chapo for months without incident. I'm
thinking not so much idiots on duty. more like they have nobody left after all
the manpower spent on Chapo. my hot take lol

They held El Chapo there for months with out incident

This was the same place they held El Chapo for months without incident. I'm
thinking not so much idiots on duty. more like they have nobody left after all
the manpower spent on Chapo. my hot take lol
All they had to do was pretend to sneak him in some cookies or put him in a nicer than average cell to get him talking. Anything to keep him from offing himself before Mike from Breaking Bad sneaks in with a needle full of bye-bye juice but no. They stick him in a rat hole where other inmates kick his ass and he hangs himself. Morons.