Jeffery Epstein shitstorm

They held El Chapo there for months with out incident

This was the same place they held El Chapo for months without incident. I'm
thinking not so much idiots on duty. more like they have nobody left after all
the manpower spent on Chapo. my hot take lol

That's what I was talking about in an earlier post. The people who needed him alive, should have spent more time and money making sure he didn't get off'ed or do it himself.
Chapo wasn't going to be killed by an insider, unless they had a death wish on them and their family

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I haven't seen anyone talking about any recent ACA Audits at that facility or how they scored or what the issues were etc.

that might be the officers and wardens golden parachute from the Union

lajikal

Epstein guards fell asleep, did not check him for hours: report
08/14/19

Guards at the jail where Jeffrey Epstein was held fell asleep and failed to check on him for about three hours when he is believed to have killed himself, The New York Times reported Wednesday.

Several law enforcement and prison officials familiar with the matter confirmed reports that the two guards falsified records to cover up their mistake, according to the newspaper.

Both guards were placed on administrative leave Tuesday, the same day the Justice Department announced it ordered the Bureau of Prisons to temporarily reassign the warden at the Manhattan federal prison.

Epstein, who was accused of sex trafficking, died of apparent suicide Saturday morning.

He was placed on suicide watch after another incident weeks earlier. The day after he was deemed no longer a threat to his own life, the disgraced financier was found.

Recent developments have triggered questions about the circumstances of Epstein’s death and massive scrutiny of the conditions at the detention facility.

Various reports have described the federal jail as being short-staffed.

Epstein had been held at the detention facility since July 6, when he was arrested on federal sex trafficking charges.

He was a registered sex offender following an earlier conviction in 2008.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
That's what I was talking about in an earlier post. The people who needed him alive, should have spent more time and money making sure he didn't get off'ed or do it himself.
Chapo wasn't going to be killed by an insider, unless they had a death wish on them and their family

There is absolutely no excuse in the entire world for the guy to be dead, other than, dead men tell no tale

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Epstein guards fell asleep, did not check him for hours: report
08/14/19

Guards at the jail where Jeffrey Epstein was held fell asleep and failed to check on him for about three hours when he is believed to have killed himself, The New York Times reported Wednesday.

Several law enforcement and prison officials familiar with the matter confirmed reports that the two guards falsified records to cover up their mistake, according to the newspaper.

Both guards were placed on administrative leave Tuesday, the same day the Justice Department announced it ordered the Bureau of Prisons to temporarily reassign the warden at the Manhattan federal prison.

Epstein, who was accused of sex trafficking, died of apparent suicide Saturday morning.

He was placed on suicide watch after another incident weeks earlier. The day after he was deemed no longer a threat to his own life, the disgraced financier was found.

Recent developments have triggered questions about the circumstances of Epstein’s death and massive scrutiny of the conditions at the detention facility.

Various reports have described the federal jail as being short-staffed.

Epstein had been held at the detention facility since July 6, when he was arrested on federal sex trafficking charges.

He was a registered sex offender following an earlier conviction in 2008.
So fired. Maybe criminal charges filed against them. If they were working that much mandatory OT I totally believe they fell asleep. The most recent prison escape at Delmora shows that prison live becomes mundane for both the guards and the prisoners.

Sent from your Mom's box.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
So fired. Maybe criminal charges filed against them. If they were working that much mandatory OT I totally believe they fell asleep. The most recent prison escape at Delmora shows that prison live becomes mundane for both the guards and the prisoners.

if they are that bored, I say they need mandatory and random ass reyping to keep them on their toes. Guards and cons both.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

Fired? That’s criminal negligence on the part of the entire jail

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Wow. Trump takes another one out. He wouldn't have had a reason to have serious personal stress and step down had Hillary won. It would never see the light of day.

Seriously, if this pedo shit was just some crazy conspiracy or it was never going to be exposed, what could possibly be causing this guy's serious personal stress? Nothing. Some serious shit went down on Epsteins island and at his other residences and I think we're about to learn the extent of it.

So Epstein was "in good spirits" Saturday and expected to win a double jeopardy appeal and/or his bail appeal with the idea of cooperating with the government. Then he suddenly became suicidal by the next morning???

https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/jeffrey-epsteins-last-words-to-lawyer-before-his-jailhouse-death/amp/

Jeffrey Epstein’s last words to lawyer before his jailhouse death
By Bruce Golding
August 14, 2019 | 5:48pm

Jeffrey Epstein was confident he could fight the child sex trafficking charges against him and was in “great spirits” just hours before his jailhouse death on Saturday morning — even telling one of his lawyers, “I’ll see you Sunday,” The Post has learned.

The convicted pedophile also told his lawyers that the neck injuries he suffered in an earlier incident at the Metropolitan Correctional Center were inflicted by his hulking, ex-cop cellmate, which led the lawyers to request that he be taken off a suicide watch, according to a source familiar with Epstein’s case.

Epstein’s optimism behind bars — expressed during daily visits with his lawyers that lasted up to 12 hours each — was so great that it struck some of those around him as “delusional,” the source said.

“He thought he was going to win the double-jeopardy motion” that his defense lawyers were planning to file in connection with his 2008 Florida prostitution conviction, the source said.

The multimillionaire — who was jailed in Lower Manhattan on orders from a judge who cited his “uncontrollable” sexual urges — also “had hope of getting bail on appeal,” the source said, through an application that was pending before the US Second Circuit Court of Appeals at the time of his death.

“What he really wanted to do was get bail so he could cooperate,” the source said.

But whatever evidence Epstein may have had against his rich and powerful former friends died with him, because he kept no diary or notes that documented any alleged wrongdoing, the source said.