Jeffery Epstein shitstorm

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I had an autistic child projectile throw up all over my gym today and his Mother just stood there and watched my chick clean it up.

Sent from your Mom's box.
My autistic son spilled his slurpee all over Wawa last week. We haven't even paid for it yet. I couldn't clean it up fast enough.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
My daughter puked in a blockbuster BITD, carpeted.....the guy working said “you need to clean that up”

I said “you should have gone to college”

Went to a different blockbuster from then on

domelogic

THURSDAY, AUGUST 15, 2019

Today's Blind Items - Mystery

I know usually, the items that appear in this space are longer, but this one is juicy enough to make it to the spot. A long time spy who lives here in LA is on vacation outside the country. Well, technically she is yachting on an actual yacht. Imagine her surprise when last night she was at a party at a restaurant located at a marina and a door to a private room opened. She knew two people who walked out of the room and it is a couple who are royal. She caught a glimpse of some others in the room. Being the great spy she is, she asked a waiter about the party going on in the private room. The waiter said it wasn't a party, but rather some kind of business meeting. The waiter had also recognized the royal couple and one other person. He told the name to the spy who had no idea who it was, but Googled the name and l and behold that name is mentioned extensively in the case of the billionaire pedophile. It sounds like it was a meeting of the guilty and working out next moves.

Steady on. There are people who still believe Jussie Smollett.

Those people also tend to believe that white people are born with tails and were created in a lab in Haiti.

Does it even matter? Suicide or suicided, dead is dead. Nothing big is coming from this. Cover ups, near hits, speculation....Oh! Look over there, something else big is happening! So, now what were we talking about?
Fade out. End scene

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Is there anyone who actually believes this asshole committed suicide?
Rogan was poking fun at some of Michael Shermer's tweets, and called him naive. Shermer calls himself a skeptic, but dogmatically accepts the official narrative even though no evidence has been presented which would support that narrative. For example, show us the autopsy report. Why hasn't the autopsy report been released? How many bones were broken in the neck? Which bones? There are reports that in addition to the hyoid bone there were other broken bones in the neck.

There were reportedly multiple bones broken in Jeffrey Epstein's neck, an autopsy found, including one called the hyoid, which sometimes breaks during strangulation in homicides.
(emphasis added)

https://www.newsweek.com/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-neck-hyoid-bone-broken-suicide-homicide-1454457

SKEPTIC

not sure if the "belonged to intelligence" report/theory has been mentioned in this thread.

(discussed in this reddit thread)

here's the original source:

“Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight

and here's Acosta's non-denial denial:

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/wa...-if-jeffrey-epstein-is-an-intelligence-asset/
https://observer.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-spy-intelligence-work/

Last edited:

SKEPTIC

And where did his money come from?

excerpts from one report:

Kass was well-connected on Wall Street, where he’d worked for decades, so he began to ask around. “I went to my institutional brokers, to their trading desks and asked if they ever traded with him. I did it a few times until the date when he was arrested,” he recalls. “Not one institutional trading desk, primary or secondary, had ever traded with Epstein’s firm.”
When a reporter came to interview Kass about Bernie Madoff shortly before that firm blew up in the biggest Ponzi scheme ever, Kass told her, “There’s another guy who reminds me of Madoff that no one trades with.” That man was Jeffrey Epstein. “How did he get the money?” Kass kept asking.
To begin with, there is much skepticism among the hedgies Intelligencer spoke with that Epstein made the money he has — and he appears to have a lot, given a lavish portfolio of homes and private aircraft — as a traditional money manager. A fund manager who knows well how that kind of fortune is acquired notes, “It’s hard to make a billion dollars quietly.” Epstein never made a peep in the financial world.

Epstein was also missing another key element of a typical thriving hedge fund: investors. Kass couldn’t find any beyond Epstein’s one well-publicized client, retail magnate Les Wexner — nor could other players in the hedge-fund world who undertook similar snooping. “I don’t know anyone who’s ever invested in him; he’s never talked about by any of the allocators,” says one billionaire hedge-fund manager, referring to firms that distribute large pools of money among various funds.
Given this puzzling set of data points, the hedge-fund managers we spoke to leaned toward the theory that Epstein was running a blackmail scheme under the cover of a hedge fund.

How such a scheme could hypothetically work has been laid out in detail in a thread on the anonymous Twitter feed of @quantian1. It’s worth reading in its entirety, but in summary it is a rough blueprint for how a devious aspiring hedge-fund manager could blackmail rich people into investing with him without raising too many flags.
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...-some-thoughts-on-what-epstein-was-doing.html

more here:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/how-did-jeffrey-epstein-make-his-fortune.html
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/fraud-and-blackmail-jeffrey-epsteins-finances.html
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-jeffrey-epstein-s-fortune-and-how-he-made-it

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
My autistic son spilled his slurpee all over Wawa last week. We haven't even paid for it yet. I couldn't clean it up fast enough.
My “normal” kid climbed up a cookie rack and pulled it down on himself, I picked up all the cookies and paid for the broken ones

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
My “normal” kid climbed up a cookie rack and pulled it down on himself, I picked up all the cookies and paid for the broken ones
I came home from work Monday morning and my 7yo Son made me breakfast, a waffle in the toaster. I was informed he has been making his own breakfast, toasting waffles, pouring cereal in a bowl for weeks. When did he become so independent?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
I came home from work Monday morning and my 7yo Son made me breakfast, a waffle in the toaster. I was informed he has been making his own breakfast, toasting waffles, pouring cereal in a bowl for weeks. When did he become so independent?

Start charging him rent before its too late.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff

How about "is he trying to help you be happy"?

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Steady on. There are people who still believe Jussie Smollett.

Those people also tend to believe that white people are born with tails and were created in a lab in Haiti.
Unironically I think there's maybe a ten percent chance that he was whisked away to the witness protection program

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
JE is at Gitmo, singing like a canary. Supposedly, he made a deal for five years and witness protection.