Jeffery Epstein shitstorm

I liked the reply with Epstein saying "one like and Im killing myself" and Hillary liking the post

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Apparently Tevor Noah asked Hillary if she Killed Epstein. She just loffed and loffed.

Sent from your Mom's box.

They can do anything they want and they aren't even top dogs. Hell, the president is basically considered pedestrian. Only way someone big is going down, is if a group wants them to go down.
Jiggle the toy in front of the baby, is all you'll get...
and I don't mean that figuratively, ya pigs

domelogic

For those playing connect the dots, here is a connection between Epstein and nxivm

Allison Mack and Nadia Marcinko

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 03, 2019
Blind Item #7

This victim turned procurer who is always changing her last name apparently had a relationship with the actress turned cult member.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 10:30 AM

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
There may be more to this (you know how this overly dramatic nerd likes to releases only bits and pieces of his investigations), but so far, it's some ABC News lady on a hot mic saying she had the story of a lifetime about this Epstein guy and the network killed it because "the palace" pressured them. She namedrops Dershowitz and Clinton.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
There may be more to this (you know how this overly dramatic nerd likes to releases only bits and pieces of his investigations), but so far, it's some ABC News lady on a hot mic saying she had the story of a lifetime about this Epstein guy and the network killed it because "the palace" pressured them. She namedrops Dershowitz and Clinton.

Dummy should have shopped it around. Someone would have been ballsy enough to air it.