Jeffery Epstein shitstorm

Dummy should have shopped it around. Someone would have been ballsy enough to air it.
I’m sure it wasn’t a very nice request, like - hey, do you think you could maybe hold onto that Epstein story for a bit, pretty please, with sugar on top?

it was more like - the Clintons don’t want you publishing the story. Confirm that you fully understand what that means.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I’m sure it wasn’t a very nice request, like - hey, do you think you could maybe hold onto that Epstein story for a bit, pretty please, with sugar on top?

it was more like - the Clintons don’t want you publishing the story. Confirm that you fully understand what that means.
Fair point.

TheLoon

Clintons and the royal family...but ABC really needed that Kate Middleton interview...fuck I hate these people

So ABC says they couldn't verify the victim's claims about Clinto and Andrew? What about the picture she had of Andrew standing next to her with his hand around her waist??? It seems like that's enough to run the interview. Even if - IF! - they couldn't verify Slick Willie's presence on the island, they could have run the interview with that part edited out or aired it with a closing mention that he denies being there. The timing of the interview coming when Hillary would have been starting her failed bid to become President and the media's continued downplaying of Bill's relationship with Epstein makes me doubt anything they say, however.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
So ABC says they couldn't verify the victim's claims about Clinto and Andrew? What about the picture she had of Andrew standing next to her with his hand around her waist??? It seems like that's enough to run the interview. Even if - IF! - they couldn't verify Slick Willie's presence on the island, they could have run the interview with that part edited out or aired it with a closing mention that he denies being there. The timing of the interview coming when Hillary would have been starting her failed bid to become President and the media's continued downplaying of Bill's relationship with Epstein makes me doubt anything they say, however.
Robach said she was given pictures. Of what? Where are they? ABC has explaining to do.

Epstein didn't meet their strict journalistic standards but let's report on a lark of a Russian collusion for 2 years

Fucking scum.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
my current favorite theory is that Robach is the leaker

Watching the ABC Veritas clip and it seems Robach is more butthurt over the fact that she was first and lost out on the scoop.

The media are worst scum than Epstein.

domelogic

There may be more to this (you know how this overly dramatic nerd likes to releases only bits and pieces of his investigations), but so far, it's some ABC News lady on a hot mic saying she had the story of a lifetime about this Epstein guy and the network killed it because "the palace" pressured them. She namedrops Dershowitz and Clinton.

why did she not do what Ronan did? NBC refused to air his scoop so he quit and was bought by another media company. Dummy had a payday. She is pretty hot as well.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
And ABC will get a pass. The Epstein story is everything we've heard it may be, and then some. ALOT of some.

The problem with this whole waiting game and questioning "will we ever find out about what happened?", "will those responsible ever pay for their crimes?""what's true, what's not?"...is that those that know what they did are now as prepared as they can be for how to answer to it...for whatever that may be worth.

But this does confirm that Epstein was using this to blackmail powerful people. The implications from that alone is incredible and how powerful people were definitely pressured to do or not do something based on video/photos of them with underage kids and whatever else we believe they were doing.

And it also likely means that someone(s) will kill to ensure this does not come to light. It makes me think of people that were close, yet somehow committed suicide, plane crash, botched robberies, heart attacks. Seth Rich obviously comes to mind. Even Andrew Breitbart too. I forget what he said at that conference days prior to his death, but he knew what was going on. Especially with the Podestas.

my current favorite theory is that Robach is the leaker
That was my thought too. She knows it may end up coming out and she just wants everyone to know that she had the story first. (hoo hoo, it was all me, Robin!).

We do know these people in the media are scum. But I also do think a select few actually have a conscience and would prefer that this get exposed and those that violated young children pay for it. Regardless of if it costs them their careers, but like I said above, I think alot of them that were close, paid with their lives.

domelogic

shocked that was her retort. Then you listen to that tape and she clearly claims there were other women who corroborated Virginia’s story. Oops apparently we did not hear that. Fucking assholes

All of these news organizations need to be blown up. 5 or 6 companies controlling our msm is ridiculous and we have been shown time and again why.

domelogic

Epstein didn't meet their strict journalistic standards but let's report on a lark of a Russian collusion for 2 years

Fucking scum.
didn’t they have to fire or reprimand an on air talent/journalist for running with something that was unverified concerning trump? See how that works. We apologize and need to do better.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
These liberal shitbirds all cover each other. That's the biggest problem. They're more corrupt than their usual targets.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
He really is such a dweeb...but a shit stirring dweeb at that:

It appears they do have "insiders" at ABC.

Meanwhile... No mention or Twitter trend of this anywhere. This is huge news too...amazing how corrupt they are.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Australia sure loves this story:

Meanwhile, over here in the States, the ones that are daring enough to report it, are distorting it suggesting its not true and she regrets saying it...and she was angry (from People) :