Jeffery Epstein shitstorm

KRSOne

So ABC says they couldn't verify the victim's claims about Clinto and Andrew? What about the picture she had of Andrew standing next to her with his hand around her waist??? It seems like that's enough to run the interview. Even if - IF! - they couldn't verify Slick Willie's presence on the island, they could have run the interview with that part edited out or aired it with a closing mention that he denies being there. The timing of the interview coming when Hillary would have been starting her failed bid to become President and the media's continued downplaying of Bill's relationship with Epstein makes me doubt anything they say, however.
Its a BS excuse. They didn't hesitate to report on one woman accusing Kavanaugh of raype from decades ago. If they had waited and searched out corroborating evidence they would have found the other 3 supposed witnesses don't remember anything like that ever happening. You could call ABC today as an anon white house staffer and tell them Trump wants to build a moat at the border and put sharks in it and they would report it.

But when it comes to Clinton and Epstein a witnesses, victim testimonies and pictures from the victim Is not enough. Now that we know the Epstein stuff is 100% true why are they still keeping all that evidence they found from the public

domelogic

Wow. The guess is Drew Barrymore for the girl

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 05, 2019
Blind Items Revealed #5 - Anniversary Month

January 23, 2014

One of the greatest rumors I ever heard was about this one time A+ list mostly movie actress who also had A+ list name recognition. Today she is probably a B list mostly whatever she can get actress but isn't that old and still has A list name recognition. Until recently I always thought the story was just a story but I spoke to someone recently who was involved in the actual negotiation. Well, at least one part of it. When our actress was very young her mother had a lot of famous connections and these connections showed a great interest in her daughter. They wanted t be her first. The mother, who was always willing to make a buck auctioned off her daughter. The man I spoke to represented one of the three men bidding for the right to take the virginity of the daughter. His boss ultimately dropped out when the bidding reached $2M. He said that his boss said that no woman was worth that price for one night and he could buy 100 virgins for that price. Apparently the man who did win might have had some karma kick back against him two decades later.

The actress is OK with her name being revealed, but wants to wait until her mother passes away. The actress won't say whether she actually did have sex with the buyer, although she did know him very well when she was very young. The buyer was Jeffrey Epstein and the karma did kick back against him when he got arrested just about two decades after this happened.

TheLoon

January 23, 2014

One of the greatest rumors I ever heard was about this one time A+ list mostly movie actress who also had A+ list name recognition. Today she is probably a B list mostly whatever she can get actress but isn't that old and still has A list name recognition. Until recently I always thought the story was just a story but I spoke to someone recently who was involved in the actual negotiation. Well, at least one part of it. When our actress was very young her mother had a lot of famous connections and these connections showed a great interest in her daughter. They wanted t be her first. The mother, who was always willing to make a buck auctioned off her daughter. The man I spoke to represented one of the three men bidding for the right to take the virginity of the daughter. His boss ultimately dropped out when the bidding reached $2M. He said that his boss said that no woman was worth that price for one night and he could buy 100 virgins for that price. Apparently the man who did win might have had some karma kick back against him two decades later.

The actress is OK with her name being revealed, but wants to wait until her mother passes away. The actress won't say whether she actually did have sex with the buyer, although she did know him very well when she was very young. The buyer was Jeffrey Epstein and the karma did kick back against him when he got arrested just about two decades after this happened.
2014? Ugh...Daisy Ridley Emma Watson Kristen Stewart? I dunno this whole thing is gross

domelogic

2014? Ugh...Daisy Ridley Emma Watson Kristen Stewart? I dunno this whole thing is gross
2014 is when enty posted the blind. It happened in the late eighties, early nineties is my guess. Still gross like you say. Great mother though

domelogic

At this point what rich person isn’t into trafficking

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 04, 2019
Today's Blind Items - Investments

The pedophile was attracted to them for the name they used for their fund. He loved it and wanted to be a part of it. What he was really after was the list of names of the other investors. He knew they were the people he needed to add to his contact list. To get that list, the pedophile invested the most. He didn't care if the fund made money (it didn't), he just wanted to know the people that were willing to put up tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars to be a part of a child sex trafficking ring focused in and around Asia. The pedophile never participated with those children. He preferred children from the western hemisphere. For the past ten years, the feds have known about this "investment fund," and that it has no legitimate investment purpose or interest other than a way to pay for children, but it continues to operate. The founders have been exposed, but there have been no repercussions. It is just another open book that will never be closed. There has been so little pressure that a new "fund" is about start.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 10:10 AM

I personally think the Clintons are only a mid level player in this, they imo got where they are serving the interests of others, others who are well above the clintons' station.

The actual culprits who protect the likes of the clintons are names you would almost never hear mentioned in the media. Anderson Cooper at CNN is a member of one such family

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I personally think the Clintons are only a mid level player in this, they imo got where they are serving the interests of others, others who are well above the clintons' station.

The actual culprits who protect the likes of the clintons are names you would almost never hear mentioned in the media. Anderson Cooper at CNN is a member of one such family
On this, we agree.

Clinton is a power player, but she & her husband are at the upper level of middle management. The real power is NEVER heard from, at least not out in the open. Just whispers, innuendo and speculation.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

Jeffrey Epstein may not have killed himself.

Just sayin'.

KRSOne

I think the best way to get idiots like AOC interested in this is to claim Trump was involved and is covering it up. TDS can do good things. Without TDS we may have never known the extent of the Obama admin trying to influence the election by spying on the Trump campaign or the DNC involvement with the Ukrain to meddle in the election. Metoo started over TDS and ended up taking down many democrat feminists like Weinstein.

KRSOne

On this, we agree.

Clinton is a power player, but she & her husband are at the upper level of middle management. The real power is NEVER heard from, at least not out in the open. Just whispers, innuendo and speculation.
Ya I heard those ideas going around that it was very important for Clinton to win Because so many of those powerful people funded her campaign. They spent billions while Trump spent 400 million. Hillary was supposed to pay them all back in state favors but now she owes payment to those powerful people.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
On this, we agree.

Just like it has been stated in every movie. Some evil group of henchmen that's not necessarily led by one single devil.

Sent from your Mom's box.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Amused that he didn't have time to take his make up off.

Southtown

I love all my TDS infected friends trying to deflect the Clinton/Epstein connection by posting pics of Trump and Epstein together, and are hinting it was Trump that had him killed. Yeah right,because Trump is the one with many former associates dead under mysterious circumstances.

And now there's a report that CBS fired the guy. So ABC can out a whistleblower and CBS can fire him for being a whistleblower at his old job, but they want us to believe that the whistleblower in the Trump/Ukraine story needs to remain anonymous? Why? This guy's more likely to die by Clintoncide than the other guy is to die by Trump's orders. There's no act low enough that the MSM won't cover up and actively protect - as long as the guilty party holds the "correct" beliefs.

January 23, 2014

Drew was too old. Going back 25 years from 2014, she'd be about 20.