Jeffery Epstein shitstorm

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I’m curious about how far the MSM is going to go to ignore this, or find some way to twist it / divert it away.
quite frankly it’s becoming laughable, they ran a story about Russian hookers pissing on Trump with absolutely 0 evidence, Congress, props up a fucking LOONIE screaming about a **** with absolutely no evidence, and actually people that refuted it all together. Non stop “Russian collusion“ turns out it was obama, ignored, biden on tape ADMITTING to “quid pro quo” he actually says The words, it’s not only ignored but excused.

these are strange times

I’m curious about how far the MSM is going to go to ignore this, or find some way to twist it / divert it away.
They have absolutely NO incentive to cover it. Every day I'm continually amazed by the stupidity or lack of common sense by some very intelligent people I know.I rarely even engage anymore, unless I need some lolz.

Edit: And you know they're being directed not to cover it, because if they weren't, they'd be running 24x7 that Trump is dirty because of that picture with him and Epstein.

late eighties early nineties puts her in her teens. She was born in 75

Was going by the 2014 date saying " almost " two decades, which would have been about 25 yrs ago.

Like mentioned, if by going Epstein's first arrest, then yes. It definitely fits the mold.

domelogic

https://kmph.com/news/local/fresno-brewery-prints-epstein-didnt-kill-himself-on-the-bottom-of-cans
Clovis brewery prints 'Epstein didn't kill himself' on the bottom of cans
Questions surrounding Jeffrey Epstein's apparent suicide have popped up everywhere lately, and now they have even made their way to the bottom of a beer can.

Printed on the bottom of the cans sold at Tatical Ops Brewing in Fresno is the message, "2019/11/06 EPSTEIN DIDNT KILL HIMSELF."

Manager Carlos Tovar said he first thought of the idea about a week ago.

The idea came to him because the question of if Jeffrey Epstein actually committed suicide is "a big thing right now."

"Epstein didn't kill himself" memes have taken social media and the internet by storm since his death was first reported.

The brewery will only be releasing one batch of the cans, about 54 packs worth.

The message can be found printed underneath blue cans of their Basher Oatmeal Stout.

The cans are already available for purchase, you can pick up a pack after 4 p.m., which is when the business opens for the day.

The entire thing boiled down to a Meme. :)
Yep, let's make it silly.

Like I said, it'll be treated like a UFO sighting. Throw enough truth and lies together and it'll get convoluted and soon enough it'll be history and nothing done about it. The Gov did it with Area 51 and all the sightings talk. Can't remember what they call that in social experimentation but they use it and it works. Just never ending speculations and accusations

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I gotta admit...she's the one who cuts the clip, later takes off for CBS and coincidentally very soon after she's gone, this clip makes its way to O'Keefe. I can see understand how ABC figured it would've been her. But I'm sure she had to turn her computer/devices in...whose to say it wasn't someone who was reviewing her laptop after she left and found the clip?

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Ohhhhhh shhhhiiiiiit...the dweeb has another video...

We'll played, James O'Keefe...well played.